• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MP now uncontactable ... Lee Bee Wah went into hiding ...

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Under the law..everyone has a right to defend one's reputation and dignity..so is LIU..Lee.B.W has gone missing after she made such remarks PUBLICLY of liu...very unbecoming as a public figure........shameful ..
Liu better get his justice in court........forget about the silver medal.the significance and glory that Liu had brought in for singapore were all spoilt by LBW the moment she started the fracas in BEIJING....

AfterTimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
CB Kia tonychat,

LBW is not one of us.. she is from matland.. she has got poor upbringing.. just like u, understand:oIo::oIo:

A person who is not one of the sinkie can be the MP of sinkie? :confused:

To think that a person of poor upbringing can become a higher mortal that lords over the lesser mortal of sinkies with better upbringing. That's sad.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I said before and will said it again. Lee BW is really a joker. Give her a bird, she turn it to a cock!

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As I said before and will said it again. Lee BW is really a joker. Give her a bird, she turn it to a cock!

In other words...

"Chi Jiao Pian Kong Kuay"

Feed a
2q9dq9y.jpg
and it becomes a
qnpaj4.jpg

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
A person who is not one of the sinkie can be the MP of sinkie? :confused:

To think that a person of poor upbringing can become a higher mortal that lords over the lesser mortal of sinkies with better upbringing. That's sad.

she become the so-called 'higher mortals' by sucking even higher-mortal's right balls.. no need to envy her.. she is doing a dirty job.:cool:

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huat ah!!! Lee Bee Wah see liao.

The whole PAP machinery is a shame. Typical Singaporean management style, the leaders will distance themself from the LBW. Then she will disappear. A good leader will come out and address the issue head on. Now all the PAPPIES will hide and let's move on.

This coach is world classed, Olympic class. How to win, LBW? Olympic Silver medal speaks for him. You? You are a fucktard, snobbish, egocentric, tackless fool.

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
who knows, she could be begging LHL to come out into the open and try pacify everyone, apologize and soften things up and maybe pay a sum of money to LiuGD and negotiate with him back stage to simply "let it go".

if I were LiuGD, I would have issued her an ultimatum by now, no show by Monday morning = a lawyer letter is headed LBW's way.

Last edited:

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
as at Friday 15May2009, 2215hours,

I still do not see any reports on CNA or Straites Times website on Lee Bee Wah's whereabouts or her coming out into the open to handle this case with Liu GD.

let's see how long she can go on hiding from the press, from LiuGD, and from everyone.

Big Brother

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe, LBW swam across the Johore Straits and is now hiding in Skudai, Johore.

Better get the Malaysian police help as they are better in hunting down missing persons from Singapore ..............

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
She take credit for Liu's effort, shamelessly.

Then she say Liu unprofessional and no integrity.

Now she buckles under stress pressure.

KNS.

She is a disgrace to the pappys.

Make me suspect the tea session of pappys really good in getting good people or not.

This is the quality of PAP MPs???? Better the opposition than such people.