• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MP now uncontactable ... Lee Bee Wah went into hiding ...

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some one also upped my points quite some time ago! me dumbo didn't notice it until recently. I was caught up in the Liu v LBW thread. Thanks bro!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A person who is not one of the sinkie can be the MP of sinkie? :confused:

To think that a person of poor upbringing can become a higher mortal that lords over the lesser mortal of sinkies with better upbringing. That's sad.

Because it is a sinkie who select her. Same as the sinkie who runs Tiger Airways.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because it is a sinkie who select her. Same as the sinkie who runs Tiger Airways.

Looks like the Ang Mo Kio GRC has alot of "talents". Such as the father of the mole face girl & now we a wannabe ping pong woman. Did Ang Mo Kio have any opposition or was it a walk over :confused:

Maybe those from Cheng San can clarify :rolleyes:

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would say those jokers who are still made MP in AMK are largely due to the fact that they are hiding under the skirt of the PM (not that he wear one though)... I believe if PAP were to put LBH or that Wee guy in a single ward... 90% sure lose. (That is also provided no heavy weight minister come in to help them pull votes during the campaign period)

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She pass the responsibility to her secretary. Cunning bitch!!! Anyway, the petition to remove her has reached 3000 strong. I hope the message is clear otherwise Singapore sports council will lost all its creditability and support from Singaporeans and the next london olympic will not buy enough interest from Singaporean and nobody will support local sports team after the last olympic saga.

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
as at Sunday 17May2009, 1345hours,

still no sign of Lee Bee Wah coming out into the open and handling the issue with Coach Liu GD.

maybe she's even better than hiding and taking cover than Osama Bin Laden.

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you expect froma woman??? Makes lots of noise and creates problems but always leave it to the men to settle.

as at Sunday 17May2009, 1345hours,

still no sign of Lee Bee Wah coming out into the open and handling the issue with Coach Liu GD.

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
from wayang party.
they translate it from the chinese press.

Liu Guodong had a cordial chat with STTA representative Soon Min Sin for 2 hours yesterday afternoon. Soon was unable to make the decision on his own to acquiesce to Liu’s request to clarify matters on the press and need to discuss with “others” back at STTA.

STTA President Lee Bee Wah did not attend the meeting.

Liu told the waiting reporters at the hotel that Soon was very friendly.

“I only requested STTA to clarify matters”, he said, adding that his mood had stabilized over the last 2 days and all he wants is to seek justice for himself.

Liu said: “I only want to prove that I have feelings towards Singapore and is keen to bring the matter to a proper closure so as not to make Singapore a laughing stock in the eyes of others. This is my bottomline. I did not hurt anybody and I hope everybody can solve the problem sincerely”.

Though Liu said earlier that not many people in STTA know him well, the two representatives who met him had seen him a few times during meetings. He exclaimed: “I thought they felt what I said is reasonable”.

STTA will meet Liu Guodong again next Monday. STTA Honorary Secretary Soon Min Sin said both parties were frank in their discussion, but is unwilling to divulge the details.

Liu emphasized that he will not resort to taking legal action if the matter can be resolved amicably between themselves and he had not consulted a lawyer for opinion yet. He said he will decide on the next course of action after the next meeting with STTA.

EDITORS’ NOTE:

Since STTA is unwilling to substantiate Lee Bee Wah’s allegations about Liu Guodong in public and is now meeting him to resolve the matter, it is ample proof that there is absolutely no justification or truth in Lee’s initial statements.

There is only one way to solve the impasse: Lee Bee Wah retract her statements and apologize to Liu in the papers.

Why should STTA take the rap for her? STTA did not issue an official statement accusing Liu of being unprofessional. It was Lee Bee Wah who said it during a media interview. Was she expressing her own personal opinion or the views held by the entire STTA?

Why should STTA waste its limited time and resources on a personal conflict between Lee Bee Wah and Liu Guodong? Are taxpayers’ money being well utilized in this case?

Lee Bee Wah is a COWARD, a HYPOCRITE and a BI*CH. She has NO GUTS to accept responsibilty for her words and now tries to pass the baton to STTA to clear up the mess for her. She is a NATIONAL DISGRACE and a ticking time-bomb. We have been made the laughing stock of the world because of her.

If there is any sense of shame left in her, she should RESIGN from STTA to save it from future embarrassment. She is a liability to the sports fraternity. With her at the helm of STTA, we will never win another Olympic medal again.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the issue is not just about STTA, it has escalated to how people in Singapore and overseas view local sports council. The image of the whole Singapore sport have stained by Lee Bee Wah. Will the youth olympic be reason for cheers? I doubt so, the tumor is still there enjoying herself at the expense of Singapore sport reputation.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... I believe if PAP were to put LBH or that Wee guy in a single ward... 90% sure lose. (That is also provided no heavy weight minister come in to help them pull votes during the campaign period)

Yes, PAP is chock full with "heavy weight minister" like WKS :biggrin:

Next election LKY might not be around, even if he's around there will be more disgruntled Sporeans. I don't see much of a future here, just more suffering on the foundation LKY has laid :(

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY, you got what you wish - people who will listen to you and do you your bidding. They are prostitutes, gigolos, cowards, small time bullies and cretins. What can you expect from a person who needs an ah ma to look after him, cannot even cook an egg, knows nothing about computers, has no artistic or music sense, cannot practice law but bends laws, threaten others with his goonies. Just a silver spoon spastic that served the interests of the British excellently. The end is not near. It is here. A useless cretin worth 100W like any other digit but thinks he is a multi terrawatt power house and everyone is a 100W digit. Ecology, physics and God have all spoken.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this defamation or just slander? :smile::smile::smile:

Libel is defamation in writing. LBW's remarks to the ST went into print. So it is a clear case of libel against Liu. LBW is so afraid now. My guess is she has long sought legal advice and realises she's in a precarious situation but then as a high and mighty MP and chief of STTA, she finds it very "laokui" to admit that she was wrong and unjustified in her remarks. She can't even claim that IT WAS AN HONEST MISTAKE!

Btw, slander is also defamation but not in writing:smile:.

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find the way she manages issue is unbecoming as an MP. Is this how our MP is suppose to react when faced with tough issue? Hide, disappear and let others take the shit.

She should just resolve the issue head-on and get it over with. It is rather disgraceful that a minor issue like this is being discussed constantly in the media. The longer it drags the worst it would be for her image as a PAP MP.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
auntie LBW kena diarrhea,,,, oral and physical,,,, now seriously in jamban lau sai and washing mouth with soap,,,,, currently in need of a head transplant to be more humane and cow cannot find one for her,,,,

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal
LBW spoke about professionalism and integrity.
She must be refering to what she lacks.

No balls to be accountable for what she had started. She is just a coward who hides when the chips are on the table. Do we need this kind of crap as MP?

papa san

Alfrescian
Loyal
o wat an utter DISGRACE lee bee wah has brought to Singapore's name and sports, in particular table tennis and STTA.

she is just not fit to head the STTA and to bring Singapore's population and support behind this sport of table tennis. Time to bring on a new leader at STTA if there is going to be any future in this sport in Singapore.