• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MP Gan Thiam Poh really know how to lick Pinky's ass

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
432207_492428934135612_1412782372_n.jpg

OMG.... I dunno what to say..... :p:p:p

hi there

1. why do we allow such dog with kosong mentality on airs.
2. just simply an idiot.
3. why are we paying it?
4. no eye see:mad:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I can only think of 2 reasons why MP Gan behaved in a shameful manner as this..

1) He's eyeing a Minister's post in 2016..

2) He don't want to part of the PAP's sacrificial pigs for their Aljunied team in 2016, thats why he must do the hardwork of juggling the PM's balls now to be on the good books of the PM..

hi there

1. bro, probably one more to add on to your list.
2. the ball-licking dog has some fetish over ah pink!

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He now in the safe seat inside PRP grc but with the inevitable breakup in the next GE, his seat is in danger of being cut off from TCH protect as the grc population grow too large. His seat contain a portion of HG ave 8 which was chopped off from George Yeo aljunied grc and it fiercely pro WP. So this porlampar kia could be trying to curry favor to pinkie to choose him to replace burnt seng in YCK for next GE.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
if chinese premier gets 200,000$/annum for managing 1.3 billion population, that is 0.000153$/capita,,,

lee hsien loong should get $815/annum for managing 5 million population

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what is the WP's response to MP Gan bizarre statement?

You want them to lose their fat monthly MP salary, is it? Once voted in, five years later, all of them will become millionaires, confirmed and choped, and it's only a part-time job some more.

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at his life,he depends on PAP charity for a very comforrtable living,no wonder!
1970-1975 PSLE(Mee Toh Primary School)
1976-1979 GCE 'O' Level (Hwi Yoh Sec School)
1980-1982 GCE 'A' Level (Outram Sec School)
1983 Higher Stage Group Diploma in Accounting; Costing & Business Statistics (The London Chamber of Commerce and Industry)
1985-1988 B.Sc (Economics; Mathematics and Computer Programming and Applications )(National University of Singapore)
2002-2003 Certificate in English / Chinese Translation and Interpretation (Temasek Polytechnic

its sad that PAP has become a festering ground for half ass MPs who depend on them for a living. his kind of CV wouldnt get him a $5k/mth job in singapore nowadays. sad.

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal

2) He don't want to part of the PAP's sacrificial pigs for their Aljunied team in 2016, thats why he must do the hardwork of juggling the PM's balls now to be on the good books of the PM..

all the 2nd tier jiak liao bee MPs are pissing in their pants and praying to the god of PAP not to send them to aljunied. inevitably, only those who fall out of favour will be sent to aljunied.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1) He's eyeing a Minister's post in 2016..

His current seat is known as troubled waters along with Bedok and many in the East.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What do you think happen during those tea parties when the Pappy kings invite you for tea? To assess your character, of course. To see how well you obey orders, how well you suck, and how well you carry. These are very stringent KPIs when it comes to putting candidates up for erections. Once erected, you can see that fellas like this Vulgar Mouth Gan will shoot off their big mouths - with rubbish which they themselves cannot even decipher when they review their performance on the TV screen.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at his life,he depends on PAP charity for a very comforrtable living,no wonder!
1970-1975 PSLE(Mee Toh Primary School)
1976-1979 GCE 'O' Level (Hwi Yoh Sec School)
1980-1982 GCE 'A' Level (Outram Sec School)
1983 Higher Stage Group Diploma in Accounting; Costing & Business Statistics (The London Chamber of Commerce and Industry)
1985-1988 B.Sc (Economics; Mathematics and Computer Programming and Applications )(National University of Singapore)
2002-2003 Certificate in English / Chinese Translation and Interpretation (Temasek Polytechnic

No wonder... he got no elite papers to show so have to resort to good ole licking ways... reminds me of Ang Mong Seng the kuacharbin

WinneMUCCA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Truly this Gan guy is a disgrace and a court eunuch. Even his face looks like a castrated male that only knows how to blow trumpet for personal selfish favors, it's too obvious he's a blatant disgraceful apple polisher.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all the 2nd tier jiak liao bee MPs are pissing in their pants and praying to the god of PAP not to send them to aljunied. inevitably, only those who fall out of favour will be sent to aljunied.

Hahaha reminds me of the RTC (Reformative Training Centre) of yesteryears.

In Aljunied these "loud-mouthed empty vessels that make the most (stupid and unintelligible) will meet the Waterloos. They will come in with wet pants and leave with watery faeces in their pants.

The General who is leading such sloppy, useless, directionless and stupid soldiers will eventually pay a high price for having such a useless team.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its sad that PAP has become a festering ground for half ass MPs who depend on them for a living. his kind of CV wouldnt get him a $5k/mth job in singapore nowadays. sad.
Cheebye, looking at his Academic history again, he studied longer than me leh, I wasn't even born when he's at Primary school, WTF.....

M

Mdm Tang

Heard from little bird . Big bird TCH
not at all impressed with GTP 's bird talk.
Big bird will ask small bird to walk the
path if TPL , FMH & BYK .

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Such response should best be left to Goh Meng Seng the penglipurlara.
A proper political party should not response to bird talk.

maybe you think it is needless for WP to respond to complete rubbish.

i think it is free ammunition provided by Gan to the Opposition parties to whack PAP. Gan's statement is really bizarre and senseless. seriously. what the hell was he thinking when he said that. any of the PAP MPs followed up on his statement?