• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MP Gan Thiam Poh really know how to lick Pinky's ass

M

Mdm Tang

maybe you think it is needless for WP to respond to complete rubbish.

i think it is free ammunition provided by Gan to the Opposition parties to whack PAP. Gan's statement is really bizarre and senseless. seriously. what the hell was he thinking when he said that. any of the PAP MPs followed up on his statement?

Maybe he thinking thats the fastest way
to get 64 collectorships ? :(

who doesnt want 64 collectorship
and a part-time MP job
with bird talk throw in ? :smile:

jw5

Loyal
Look at his life,he depends on PAP charity for a very comforrtable living,no wonder!
1970-1975 PSLE(Mee Toh Primary School)
1976-1979 GCE 'O' Level (Hwi Yoh Sec School)
1980-1982 GCE 'A' Level (Outram Sec School)
1983 Higher Stage Group Diploma in Accounting; Costing & Business Statistics (The London Chamber of Commerce and Industry)
1985-1988 B.Sc (Economics; Mathematics and Computer Programming and Applications )(National University of Singapore)
2002-2003 Certificate in English / Chinese Translation and Interpretation (Temasek Polytechnic

What this man needs is a much better academic record. :biggrin:

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
sniffing-dog-butt-779919.jpg

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL, MP Gan Thiam Poh only managed 1 day of fame, Palmer scandal more juicier, Palmer FTW!!!!!, LOL

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
LOL, MP Gan Thiam Poh only managed 1 day of fame, Palmer scandal more juicier, Palmer FTW!!!!!, LOL

hi there

1. ak, looking at the gan's face.
2. speaks a lot of its prick size too:biggrin:
3. its only hope: the princess freak or ah saw or both:p

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he was my son, I would use my slippers and give him two tight slaps in public. This fucker is a disgrace to mankind. What type of upbringing I wonder.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CQxRsyQ2Psg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MP Gan Thiam Poh likes to be in the limelight sia....

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You mati la ak kia..keep on upping your Gan Thiam Poh Thread; i dont wish to see you making some public apology
in the papers no sooner !..be khiang but mai kay khiang.LOL.:cool:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Putin must be shitting himself. Why I never have people like Gan in the Duma? Then I can earn billions from the Russian people.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he was my son, I would use my slippers and give him two tight slaps in public. This fucker is a disgrace to mankind. What type of upbringing I wonder.

Same with the "ulars" and BBC (Bodek, Bedek, Cherdek) that we had the misfortune to work with.

At the end, these are the suckers for they know not that they are being "used" to the hilt.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most MIWs have honed the art of porlumpar to the next level. They are certainly the best when it comes to bootlicking. If there is a competition in politician porlumpar skills, we will win it hands down.

Tamdeedaidee

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG! LOL! Where to the powers that be dig up such fucktard talents? Lower level ones tweet or post stupid comments and this level one comes out on national TV to say this? :*:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What this man needs is a much better academic record. :biggrin:

must say nothing impressive...i thot pappies pride themselves with getting president scholars and what not? How come this turd managed to squeeze in with such medicore academic results? If he was token malay machiam that mat gangbanger i would understand..........but he's a chink.
Must be one hell of an arsehole licker.......

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OMG! LOL! Where to the powers that be dig up such fucktard talents? Lower level ones tweet or post stupid comments and this level one comes out on national TV to say this? :*:

Same as the one, they dug up from "ah pek" bootlicker Coffee shop..."RIN TIN TIN"...

Last edited: