• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most useless body parts

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Laws of natural selection ever since primates come down from trees and walk upright. Even monkeys with toes cannot run fast because their legs are built not for running. Early men who cannot run will be killed, those that can run fast survive and their genes passed on to the next generation.

That is why there are no black polar bears.

thats very true .

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Most useless body part? Man boobs. :biggrin:

StackofManBoobs.png

manboobs.jpg

Maxima

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamaking swore she will not post new threads anymore and will stay in the Thailand thread. A real man with balls will not go back on his word. But then we are dealing with a.... errr..........LOL......LOL......LOL

You mean this?

159466468bacd03220ec0f8caff636b58a489e7e.jpg

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
groober2011 said:
Bro, without the big toe it is difficult to run.

Without small toes ok. Small toes always get into things.

The other suspects are:
1) appendix
2) tonsils
3) foreskin

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamaking said:
Tonsil sets the tone of a voice, no?

That is the vocal cords. Tonsils regularly get infected when you get sore throat. Quite a useless organ. Possibly needed when we were more like fish.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ecclesiastes the teacher said:
My brain is the most useless follow by my heart when it is not functioning properly,it cost me dearly.:*:

I too feel that the brain is quite useless. We seldom make good use of it anyway. Maybe replacing it with a A6 or even a A5 or A5s would serve us better.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think most useless is pubic hair!!

Pubic hair is one of the most useful. It keeps your genitals and sexual intercourse as hygienic as naturally possible. For fat people, the belly is most useless, impeding everthing including sex.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pubic hair is one of the most useful. It keeps your genitals and sexual intercourse as hygienic as naturally possible. For fat people, the belly is most useless, impeding everthing including sex.

how does pubic hair keeps your genitals and sexual intercourse hygienic ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

double post deleted .

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Have you done sexual incourse before? Public hair traps the dirt as you go through the in and out motion...zzz...

trap what dirt ? ppl can even do paint job while fingering :wink: dont believe ask brother GD :wink: have you done paint job before ?

Last edited: