• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most useless body parts

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
trap what dirt ? ppl can even do paint job while fingering :wink: dont believe ask brother GD :wink: have you done paint job before ?

I don't paint the lady there. There's meant for carnal connection after all the foreplays. It's the lady's job to lick, blow and suck the man there, while the man loves her all over her body for foreplay. That's why pubic hair never grow around the penis area where's supposed to be licked, blown and sucked.

Last edited:

FakeWatchPeddler

Alfrescian
Loyal

fake-watches-sign.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't paint the lady there. There's meant for carnal connection after all the foreplays. It's the lady's job to lick, blow and suck the man there, while the man loves her all over her body for foreplay. That's why pubic hair never grow around the penis area where's supposed to be licked, blown and sucked.

like that all your ex has been missing out alot of fun :wink: by the way , pubic hair also never grow inside of the CB :wink: thats why can lick :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hair inside? Now really insomanic, dramatic and high on weed! :eek:

you said pubic hair never grow around the penis area where's supposed to be licked, blown and sucked. so i said inside cb also no hair thats why can lick ...anything wrong with that ?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pubic hair is one of the most useful. It keeps your genitals and sexual intercourse as hygienic as naturally possible. For fat people, the belly is most useless, impeding everthing including sex.
how does pubic hair keeps your genitals and sexual intercourse hygienic ?
I have to be agree with Ramseth on this 1, especially on woman's CB, because its an opening inside of a body, like our nostrils and ears, all have small hairs to prevent minimum dust, mites from entering. For men, I'm not sure liao, to keep warmth?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have to be agree with Ramseth on this 1, especially on woman's CB, because its an opening inside of a body, like our nostrils and ears, all have small hairs to prevent minimum dust, mites from entering. For men, I'm not sure liao, to keep warmth?

cb is not expose to dust and mites lah whahahha ...got underwear to protect lah .

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hard to say lah, like those tribes women, pubic hair not clean properly, centipede will siam also......

you believe that tau pao sian ? this is what i found on the website :wink:

The changes one goes through during puberty signal the coming of adulthood, when a person becomes reproductive (able to have babies). Nature lets us know when someone is physically ready by showing us these signs. Now, that doesn’t mean that we’re really ready to have babies emotionally or maturely, but we’re able to physically have babies. Now, why do we have pubic hair? There are a couple of reasons: Pubic hair is like a billboard that nature places on our bodies that signals “hey! look over here!” to others with whom we’re intimate with. Also, all our hair (no matter where) helps to protect certain parts of our body, regulate body temperature, and/or catch our natural “scent” (called pheromones) that is produced in our sweat to attract others (of course, this “scent” can also repel others if we don’t shower often enough!). General body hair, like on our limbs and chest, is probably just a natural leftover from our prehistoric ancestors who were hairy all over to keep them warm!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Men shaved so their shaft looks bigger, woman shaved cox... lets face it, we like white tiger, LOL

i think you better read again my post from the website . it says " all our hair (no matter where) helps to protect certain parts of our body, regulate body temperature, and/or catch our natural “scent” (called pheromones) that is produced in our sweat to attract others (of course, this “scent” can also repel others if we don’t shower often enough!) " .

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think you better read again my post from the website . it says " all our hair (no matter where) helps to protect certain parts of our body, regulate body temperature, and/or catch our natural “scent” (called pheromones) that is produced in our sweat to attract others (of course, this “scent” can also repel others if we don’t shower often enough!) " .
So it is useful right?