• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most Cock Things during National Service

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Patrick tan!

ssshhhh! not so loud lah!:biggrin:

That's a piece of shit no need to pity. When I was called up for NS, I was "offered" to sign on since I asked for deferment as my dad was ill. Signing on meant full salary so that I could pay for my dad's medical expenses. But of course in exchange it meant serving longer. Never mind, I went through it. Nobody can call me not a man as a son and as a citizen.

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wanted to sign on right after my N.s too, But they only gave me ADF... My father farked me and told me not to waste time cos im not the sort of fucker who has discipline.. Quite true.. I think i have keng more then 2months of m.c all together and have serve more then 30days of Confiment and not forgetting my 21 days S.O.L for playing a part of banging a park aside jeep against a pillar.

P.s Dont worry about the Pillar..No dent only Scratch but the pillar was half way thru the bonnet and the veh was a total write off.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's a piece of shit no need to pity. When I was called up for NS, I was "offered" to sign on since I asked for deferment as my dad was ill. Signing on meant full salary so that I could pay for my dad's medical expenses. But of course in exchange it meant serving longer. Never mind, I went through it. Nobody can call me not a man as a son and as a citizen.

They badgered me to sign on, offering me scholarships etc., I wonder, hard & long, and decided that army life is not for me; I can't bend that far back.:biggrin:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
ST_IMAGES_P1BLURBS14-4YI.jpg

Must be the useless IPPT concept. It's a corkus maximus. Why are you to doing chin-up in a war zone ? SOC is still okay.