• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More trivia

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bangkok Pimp tastes his own medicine.

omg roommate! of all peeps, you'll be the last whom i imagine will fall for such tantric tactics. it's a ruse. don't need to beg. in 2 decades of scs, chatrooms, bulletin boards, sintercom, ypap, delphiforums, and now sbf, i've seen it all. nobody truly leaves unless they die in real life or get incarcerated. succumbing to a fit as an online persona, emotions get the better of the ego, and the reaction is swift. but in a few minutes and hours the most, those who are weak and highly paranoid in such forums and who easily succumb to rages of fit will return either as guest to view the aftermath (curiosity is a stronger draw than rage) or with a clone account to look see look see. this phenomenal online behavior is unmistakably predictive. when acute boredom and buaytahaness overcum pride, these monikers are tempted to post again, albeit further down the road in time. unfortunately, for some, it affects them in real life. and for some others, it's life and an addiction.

Thank you for the self criticism. The usual overwhelming grandiloquence is a wee bit hard to take tho......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

scrooby baby, dont fight us! 95% monickers our own people. advise u to stop your stupidity and join our gang. this site close neber mind hor. other site close how?

join us the wahaha team.

Great advertisement for sammyboy alfresco. Now awaiting the sight of the opened floodgates being swarmed by gays.......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not a cynical snide bro. In contast to the fucktards here, who are not a tenth of the man he is. Sexual orientation included

Oh! My apologies. Eliminate the gays for the sake of MANkind! Desssstroy THEM! Cut off their heads!...No......Their DICKS!......LOL.......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The forum has lost a good man

Thank God for bed bugs. They only cause itches. Humbugs are different things altogether. They cause nausea................LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

andrew mark yeo kah chng just say lor. where got people ownself praise ownself until like that one. wahahaha.

only leongsam mickey mouse forum can see.

paiseh, need to go toilet throw out. so... thick skin until donno what to say.

I see you have actually improved your English, learning from an old enforcement thug like me. Good Tu Ti! English without idioms is not English. Come! Get behind my arse and sniff more. The more you sniff, the more you learn.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

good riddance to scroobal bullshit and rubbish. seriously, he is the most condescending, despicable and hypocritical moniker in this forum. who cares if he really quit or not. it's ludicrous that his crony or screw himself quickly posted an obituary for screwball, praising his lifetime deeds in the forum. what the fuck.

Nice dress jw5!.......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

most of his accusations and character assassination attempts are unfounded and based on falsehoods. i know several monikers here in person and they are 100% not what he suggests. this forum is 1-dimensional with texts, posts, and pics. real life is 5-dimensional with the consciousness domain. the forum can hardly replicate what's truly out there and tell us precisely who the real person is. if the person you admire thinks and convinces others that forum antics fully describe who his rivals truly are, there's only one word to describe him - delusional. but that's his forum persona. in real life, he may truly be a complex 6-dimensional character or an imh hall of fame inductee. :wink:

Repost...................

Thank God for bed bugs. They only cause itches. Humbugs are different things altogether. They cause nausea................LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree with your observations and comments. Imo, scroobal has made tremendous contributions to this forum. Easily one if the best if not the best. I always make it a point to read his posts. 95% of members' contributions here combined together cant match 10% of scroobal's when it comes to 'sensitive' and privilege info. Best joke is that he is accused of being a mole! And the person accusing him has yet to strike a punch on the MIW. Truly amazing.

You've forgotten jw5, the xo of the Gay Monkey Army headed by General joetys? Now that homosexual puke has been No 1 on the PAP to do hit list since 2000!......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

the post that caused scroo to leave the forum. It's not even a scolding or anything it just shows someone that is tired of the same repetitive posts going after another forummer that doesn't even flame scroo.

Throwing some tantrums here. Preaches to Sam on how to run the forum. Yet to try to end it on an ambicle note tries to kiss up to Sam and thank him.

Sam doesn't buy it rolls his eyes on scroobal's insinuations. Tells him he actually does a good job

Have you been training using a made-in-china Thesaurus?.....LOL....Try to weasel out of this you half Indian half Chink fuck!......LOL

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I will miss TUAYAPEH posting too!

Who is this? Alamaking or jw5? I need to feel your chest to know for sure. jw5 has the Kurt Tay model.....hmmmm.....Alamaking's just overweight male fat bootleg ones!......LOL......LOL.....thanks.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's called a typo scrooballs especially on a cell phone still doesn't change the fact that Sam is sick of your constant whining

Fuck you lah you half Indian half Chink puke. C and I are left hand and right hand apart you motherfucking bastard. Uncle only learned to type in 2009. Fucking bastard. Go back to your English lessons. Restart with the PSLE syllables.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haha. Which cup? Champion's League, EPL, or World Cup. Or is it A, B, C, cup? LOL!

Sammygay Cup! And the game is not about goals. It's eliminating players that counts as goals scored. scroobal the prolific striker unfortunately red carded himself out of the game.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

in all forums i've been in, seasoned veterans will never say "i'm leaving the forum." either the forum is shut, or we lose interest, or we simply have real lives to live, got busy, and return to post later when we're free. only juveniles who have problems with everyone throw stupid sophomoric tantrums like this. grow up! :oIo:

I think 6.5 inches is just about it. W'ddya think?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's because your assumptions are all wrong to begin with. None of these nicks are clones of one another.

You can believe anything you want, basically no one is bothered with it at all and you're just wasting your own life chasing shadows.

You want to mess around with a Toh Tuck Secondary School thug? That's his boast. I won't. jw5's Pondan Secondary School is as far as I will go......LOL......LOL