• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More trivia

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bangkok Pimp tastes his own medicine.

Understand.screwbye telling everyone how this forum should be run. screw bye attacking popular forumers if i am you, i also sianz. How about this?give me a price. We can talk. I just got some inheritance. Not alot, but confirm buy this domain no problem. Swee boh?

If Sam has any iron in him, he'll tell you to suck his dick and then he'll consider.......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

forum owner not happy liaozzz bye....lim pei tio zap -999

thanks everyone.

thank you! bye bye...:biggrin:

it has been my pleasure exposing this scroobal moniker.
all the best guys and gals... i now bite the dust into eternal moderation.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I am having deja vu. I saw the same movie ending before. The hero saying goodbye and walking into the sunset. I cried buckets. I think the movie was called "Cooleo got fucked!"......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

no worries Chon.
it is only a moniker clone.
just like each clone and moniker i create, it has to die one day.
i rather die honourably than to fake and fake like scroobal screaming here and there about kena zap and there.

goodbye! love you all! :smile:

Oh my God! This was it! It was part of the scene in the movie "Cooleo got fucked!" tissues please.............................LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

No, now its war! Mother fucker scroobal complaint about his newbies clone got zapped. Of course zapped lah! No one respond to scroobal except scroobal the mother fucker himself.

No sua, justice will be served. Will upz your new moniker high high

Will you need to talk to joetys over it first? You are after all only a small time enforcement thug to the Godfather you know.........LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

my name is chon. hehehe. i am here to say farewell to scroobal. no need to poat here anymore. when limpeh say scroobal is history, limpeh means it. leongsam may disagree. theb limpeh will turn this forum into ghost town lor. wahaha

Sam you pussy! Small time enforcement thug threatens you and you keep quiet?.........LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

i am beginning to like you. wahaha team now recruiting attack dogs. something we were not so successful in the past. if you join wahaha team, we will be most powerful here.

Hmmmm......Will you let me fuck your mother? You know, just for sweeteners?......LOL........LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Screw Ball, you damn free is it? Got nothing to do go find Tonychat and have some vegetarian food at Fortune Centre and then you 2 can go find chicken there.

Btw, what make you think that Joetys is a pimp? Did he advertise his girls here? No right. It is purely speculation by you and your dog Debonerdog!

I can also say that you are a pimp and your gay partner is Dobonerdog. So?

Limpei zap your dog Dobonerdog because he behaves like a mad Doberman here!!

Zapping me have to shout meh?........Sit down lah mei mei and I tell you something. Yinluck give dog fuck. Lily Neo give dog fuck. Now tell the rest of the guys here only Debonerman can say that without fear. The rest get zapped with your powerful twenty four points x2. I fuck your mother's cunt!......LOL

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Scroobal,

Just chill and come back. You and Sam have always seen eye to eye on most matters. No reason to do this.

Leave these spamming and trolling bastards alone. Not many people here pay attention to those assholes and majority here can separate the wheat from the chaff.

Sam has acknowledged his mistake and nothing more he can do except damage control. In the meantime why don't we focus on what we can agree on instead?

Yeah! I'm with you on this one all the way. To think I've been debasing myself to keep these homosexuals off your back as much as possible. I'm not as young as I used to be anymore you know..................

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sell abalone

try craigslist

The resident bonafide bastard in it's purest term speaks!........LOL

Begging :

I have very little cash left to cover my mortgage, and my living expenses for the next few months. My flat is on the market for sale, and I am still waiting for the verdict.

If you can help, please consider a small "donation" which i will repay once my flat is sold.

Thank you.

email : daklims at gmail dot com

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

not possible leh. becos limpeh already fuck your mother liaoz. that makes you ....

ok i am sorry, son. but next time, when your father limpeh fuck your mother, please dont peep. limpeh dont like. limpeh will let you fuck your mother when limpeh go home. swee boh?

Good. I see that you are learning from an old timer professional thug like me. But please take that lollipop away from your mouth and hitch those shorts up!.....LOL......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I see. The homosexual gang is lying low knowing the forum owner is very upset. joetys must have signaled by pulling Alamaking's head away from his crotch!....LOL...scroobal is a man of his words. He won't be coming back. I just love the game of caning homosexuals on their backsides too much to leave. I think I'll stay!.......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

I've said my piece. I don't want this ending in the rubbish heap. That would be too disrespectful to scroobal.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [for serious discussion only] how many clones does scroobal have?

For serious discussion also will be how long scroobal must keep his head below waterline of unflushed toilet bowl to dissolve that cancerous growth between his ears.

Will that effort be worthwhile at all?

Probably not.

But worth submitting for serious discussion only. As it is pointless to have any kind of improvement done on scroobal

You have been showing schizo signs for quite a while. Get help at 1800-IMSICK.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [serious discussion] best sbf avatar award

boss, paiseh to say, your avatar still long way to go compare to fuck face avatar. thanks for giving this avatar a name. thanks thanks

All that stroking won't get you far. It's so fucking embarrassing....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

SCREW BOLLAH not coming back to this forum as screwball..... hahahhahaha place yr bets

Fucking illegitimate bastard of the late Dr. Chan speaks! How are your donations coming you con fuckface! Can you dumbfucks please donate to shut this fuckface up?.......LOL........LOL