• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More PAP sad stories - Family lived on a tin of biscuits for weeks

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, only fashionable when there's elections around the corner: "Limpeh understand you. I also very jialat/chum see when young"Sob.

When no election coming and with people voicing out their frustrations, those motherfkers will just say...
"What do you think?"
"I don't know what to say!"
"Ok, let's move on"
"Hawker centers, foodcourts or restaurants"
"Go JB n wait to die! It's cheaper!"

"CCB!" I say!

you forgot dancing on a bar top banning

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come Michael Palmer did not do all those? Period.

Palmer should go the PAP final rally and apologise to PE residents in person. He has done shit all for PE during his 2 year term except fucking that PA girl :oIo:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Palmer should go the PAP final rally and apologise to PE residents in person. He has done shit all for PE during his 2 year term except fucking that PA girl :oIo:

He will say I am so sorry I will return all the mangoes & repent.....