• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More history and FACTS: MOST of the Indian convicts brought to Straits Settlements were thieves and murderers

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
B8C7AA43-8C0D-408A-A4C5-3DBBFCCC6184.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So male Indian convicts married female Indian convicts and settled down in Singapore. No wonder descendant of convict @UltimaOnline is so proud to do crimes and use stupid excuse of poor victim karma to justify filthy Indian ccb crimes on me stealing slandering and harassing me a virgin as slut whore mistress until India Iran.
History explains EVERYTHING indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pardon me for interrupting your thread. But it has dawned on me that you might be racist, the way you go about dissing Indians.
Stating facts is called racist while you racist Indians gang up to bully and trample a virgin as slut whore mistress until India Iran is called your entitlement.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stating facts is called racist while you racist Indians gang up to bully and trample a virgin as slut whore mistress until India Iran is called your entitlement.
Facts are facts from Indian convict history to my history of being virgin.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are putting down and belittling all indians with your posts. I am sure indian forumers do not take kindly to that. As for me, I am bayi.
I am stating facts of Indian convicts and filthy Indians including you ganging up to bully me until India Iran.