• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat More Relevations about Mongol Chiobu's Murder in Matland

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shocking Revelation: Sirul Breaks Silence, Claims Innocence And Points To Mastermind Behind Altantuya's Murder​

https://newswav.com/publisher/chukwu-joshua-1703
Shocking Revelation: Sirul Breaks Silence, Claims Innocence And Points To Mastermind Behind Altantuya's Murder

Sirul Azhar Umar: “I Didn't Kill Altantuya, But I Know Who Did” - Photo credit: Malaysia Today
In a startling revelation, former police officer Sirul Azhar Umar, convicted of the murder of Mongolian model Altantuya Shaariibuu, has maintained his innocence while hinting at a larger conspiracy behind the crime. In an exclusive interview, Sirul claimed that he was merely a pawn in the assassination plot, orchestrated by individuals he could not name.

"I was ordered to do something, and I did it," Sirul confessed, his voice laced with regret. "But I never pulled the trigger. I was just a small part of a bigger plan." Sirul's claims, made after years of silence, have reignited interest in the high-profile case that shook Malaysian politics in 2006.

The murder of Altantuya, a Mongolian translator linked to a controversial submarine deal, remains shrouded in mystery. Sirul, along with his superior officer Azilah Hadri, was found guilty of her murder in 2009 and sentenced to death. However, they both fled to Australia, seeking asylum and avoiding the death penalty.

In recent years, Sirul has been extradited back to Malaysia, where he is currently serving a jail sentence for his involvement in the murder. However, he has maintained his innocence, insisting that he was merely following orders from higher-ranking individuals.

Sirul's claims have raised questions about the true mastermind behind Altantuya's murder, suggesting that more powerful figures were involved. His revelations could potentially unravel the complexities of the case and bring justice to Altantuya's family, who have long sought answers.

The Altantuya murder case has been a stain on Malaysian politics, casting a shadow over the country's reputation. Sirul's latest claims could lead to a fresh investigation, shedding light on the dark underbelly of Malaysian politics and ensuring that those responsible for Altantuya's death are brought to justice.
Sirul's revelations have also sparked a debate about the role of whistleblowers in exposing wrongdoing in high places. While some argue that whistleblowers play a crucial role in upholding accountability and transparency, others fear that their actions could jeopardize national security or expose individuals to unwarranted harm.

The Altantuya murder case highlights the complexities of whistleblowing and the delicate balance between exposing wrongdoing and protecting national interests. Sirul's decision to speak out, despite the potential consequences, underscores the importance of truth-telling and holding those in power accountable for their actions.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sirul's claims have raised questions about the true mastermind behind Altantuya's murder, suggesting that more powerful figures were involved

This one? A jealous woman with access to power is a force to be reckoned with.

f9752336-ab04-11ea-bf1b-7541df8028ff_image_hires_191932.jpeg