• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More history and FACTS: MOST of the Indian convicts brought to Straits Settlements were thieves and murderers

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who cares whether they sue or dont sue you? You are a nobody taking pot shots at actual human beings ... And obviously generating fake news :rolleyes:
Coward Liar bully that’s not your logic. I don’t sue them according to you means I guilty so they don’t sue me means they are guilty.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coward Liar bully that’s not your logic. I don’t sue them according to you means I guilty so they don’t sue me means they are guilty.

Welcome to sue me LJ Mccully and kt latha for saying that you called a virgin a slut. Because all are facts. What’s there to be afraid to be sued?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
A virgin die die must admit to be a slut whore mistress if not get portrayed to be a liar.
:biggrin:
5nu8vosss0b21.png

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pardon me for interrupting your thread. But it has dawned on me that you might be racist, the way you go about dissing Indians.
i think she might be glockie, but it still is interesting. for the record, i am perfectly happy with my south east asian indian brothers and sisters, but the ceca ones with fake qualifications can go back right away.