• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MM said we are a generation that cannot remember.....

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...... the hardship of building this nation.

I think he's still threatening the younger generation and very sour about the results of the Election, Hahahaaha.....:biggrin::biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is stating the hard tooth!, Take a carefull look, the increase in Hougang votes & Aljunied GRC & elsewhere, is due to a new generation of younger voters...those born 1990 & before. A younger generation that know only SINgapore through their history books..

Last edited:

patrickv

Alfrescian
Loyal
the residents living in serangoon gardens have good memory. they remembered lim hwee hua and GY not listening to them when they do not want the blanga quarters there. Lim HH, u deserve you low 40% score over there. :biggrin:

rise96

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY is stuck in the past. He thinks he is Godly father of Singapore and keep harping on history. Maybe he should go teach history in NUS.

Singaporeans vote based on present and future.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

"Hey u no forget the gahmen let in Chinamen like me. Your gahmen beri the good!"

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot remember what had happened 50 years ago but when I casted my vote for the alternative party, I could still freshly remember what was done and not done by PAP government since 2006 GE.

No concern, mian huan now that I will live to repent my decision, I feel damn shiok after that and went shopping with my tax refund of S$810. Naaabei-eh Shiiiooook.

LKY is stuck in the past. He thinks he is Godly father of Singapore and keep harping on history. Maybe he should go teach history in NUS.

Singaporeans vote based on present and future.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
the hardship of building this nation

folks in their 30s and 40s will remember spending their growing up years in relative hardship, where folks struggled to survive. :eek::eek::eek:

can't say much for those folks in the 20s thou', they are touted as the "strawberry generation" :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because he has failed to educated the young well

Plus if you run Sinkapore like a company, who cares about the history and forefathers?

You die your business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IR123

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is stating the hard tooth!, Take a carefull look, the increase in Hougang votes & Aljunied GRC & elsewhere, is due to a new generation of younger voters..

I disagree with that.

The older Singaporeans contributed to the rise in votes to the oppositions too. We remember the hardships that MM Lee faced in building the nation and are appreciative. But it is PM Lee who is rebuilding the nation today, not MM Lee.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MM LKY is senile. Of course young generation know actual what is going on.
Why peasant never comment about some of the ministers/MP of PAP because they done a good job eg. Tharman, Amy Khor, Lily Neo.....
Why only attack MBT,VB, Yaakop, KBW, WKS, LTY, TPL, Raymond Lim.....?
That why I do respect voter they have grow up and mature know who and why they vote.
If MM LKY never come out and speak so arrogant peolple still will respect him. Now he lost some peasant respect because of his dictator style.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the residents living in serangoon gardens have good memory. they remembered lim hwee hua and GY not listening to them when they do not want the blanga quarters there. Lim HH, u deserve you low 40% score over there. :biggrin:

hi there

1. bro, which sheep ever listen?
2. however, there was one exception!
3. lily neo is no daft sheep.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
...... the hardship of building this nation.

I think he's still threatening the younger generation and very sour about the results of the Election, Hahahaaha.....:biggrin::biggrin:

Cannot remember what? Japanese Kampeti membership?

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
A man who's always harking back to the past is languishing on his past glories. He is bereft of ideas moving forward. History is great when it helps us to avoid repeating silly mistakes, like trusting LKY and his cronies

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do notice there are many youngsters driving brand cars like Audi, BMW, VW lately, parents are rich and able to buy cars for them, it irks me sometimes, zzzzzz

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I disagree with that.

The older Singaporeans contributed to the rise in votes to the oppositions too. We remember the hardships that MM Lee faced in building the nation and are appreciative. But it is PM Lee who is rebuilding the nation today, not MM Lee.

Yes, the older generation had contributed to the rise in votes for the PAP, but the newer, younger ones too.

chewed

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course we cannot remember the past, cos most of us have decided to move on and look towards to the future.

His statements shows his mindset, still stuck in the past.

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway memory is selective focusing on the past - who's to tell us what to remember or how we we should remember?