• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Minimalism makes one richer than the herd

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
(1) Buy private property in Sinkieland - bad choice :eek:

(2) Buy private property in Johor - lose big money :frown:

(3) Invest in Lehman Brothers Minibonds - Trust the evil bankers :devilish:

(4) Lost job to malicious jiuhu ccb and cake leng woman - Don't know how to protect own rice bowl :thumbsdown:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forgot to take medicine?

Prescription of
  • risperidone.
  • aripiprazole.
  • olanzapine.
  • ziprasidone.
  • quetiapine.
  • pimavanserin.
  • clozapine.
finished?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder sluts and sons of sluts are always poorer than me with their minds cluttered with evil filthy shit.
sNYzWIl.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
(1) Buy private property in Sinkieland - bad choice :eek:

(2) Buy private property in Johor - lose big money :frown:

(3) Invest in Lehman Brothers Minibonds - Trust the evil bankers :devilish:

(4) Lost job to malicious jiuhu ccb and cake leng woman - Don't know how to protect own rice bowl :thumbsdown:
Hey you have proven yourself to be scumbag human pest that do not believe that I spoke up for Lehman brother victims when i am not one. I didn’t buy Lehman bonds ok.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey you have proven yourself to be scumbag human pest that do not believe that I spoke up for Lehman brother victims when i am not one. I didn’t buy Lehman bonds ok.

Ok you may won on the Lehman bonds but I think you are the lousiest finance manager in the Sinkieland society that why you always kana marked by your boss and HR in your previous company :biggrin: