• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Minimalism makes one richer than the herd

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok you may won on the Lehman bonds but I think you are the lousiest finance manager in the Sinkieland society that why you always kana marked by your boss and HR in your previous company :biggrin:
No I was marked because I was the brave hero who cleared the shit created by them. After I cleared the shit and no more useful to them I was attacked viciously.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Minimalism is to restore Singapore back to its good old days of just 3.5 million population.

After reading history, I realised growing population is not a choice but essential.

3CF2DC30-2438-4DE5-AA0D-225E08F2F968.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are so stupid :eek:

You should have worked very slowly as to make them need you even more :smile:
Ya I realised I was stupid brave hero indeed to always do jobs quickly and eliminate my own usefulness. Not like you evil coward bully doggies so clever to work slowly while spending your time doing forum or playing games.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya I realised I was stupid brave hero indeed to always do jobs quickly and eliminate my own usefulness. Not like you evil coward bully doggies so clever to work slowly while spending your time doing forum or playing games.

Yes I had finished my reports already but I will only send it out to my boss at 10pm later. Now I am chatting with you :biggrin:

Even my finance lady colleague told me to work, deliver slowly and do not bother about the deadlines :coffee:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Depends on what you are growing. We imported too many weed here. Trying growing some in your garden and tell us how it feels.
That’s true we imported too many weeds here like @Valium self admitted Malaysian chinese son of whore. Unfortunately we need immigration to grow our population and those top grade Chinese or Indians all chose to migrate to USA if they can.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
so frugal. does this mean you wash your clothes only once in 6.9 day? if true, you must have strong body odor.
It’s nothing to do with frugal or washing frequency to live on three sets of clothes. It is about empowerment that one can live freely on three sets of clothes.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It’s nothing to do with frugal or washing frequency to live on three sets of clothes. It is about empowerment that one can live freely on three sets of clothes.
i only have 1 set of clothes but i change my underwear everyday as i have 6.9 sets of them. is this considered empowerment or armpitpowerment?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder sluts and sons of sluts are always poorer than me with their minds cluttered with evil filthy shit.
Btw @Robert Half only you evil sickening Malaysian dog in disguise are dubious while I only state facts and facts can never be dubious. Is it not a fact that “minimalism makes one richer than the herd”? Buy fewer things of course save money of course richer than the herd that always buy things to make themselves happy. So obviously whatever I post is nothing dubious and will never make anyone lose money.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw @Robert Half only you evil sickening Malaysian dog in disguise are dubious while I only state facts and facts can never be dubious. Is it not a fact that “minimalism makes one richer than the herd”? Buy fewer things of course save money of course richer than the herd that always buy things to make themselves happy. So obviously whatever I post is nothing dubious and will never make anyone lose money.
And is it not a fact that minimalism is to declutter mind that will enable space to think of money making while sluts and sons of sluts minds are filled with evil filthy shit where got space to think of make money? That’s why sluts and sons of sluts accusing me slut are always poorer than me unless they are overpaid driver pilot like lj Mccully richer just because they are lucky to be born in richer family or right time or get overpaid jobs.