• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mental case lurking and screwing up the reputation system

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once in a while, I am entertained by emo coward(s) who think they can affect me with the reputation system.

Try harder. I am living a good life and you are not! That is why you need to resort to writing this type of rubbish, these words hurt you, whether you realise it or not.

:biggrin:

Latest Reputation Received (913 point(s) total)

14-05-2013 01:26 PM
Thread: New Life - Are you one of the 40K per year?
your wife pua cheebye is rotten. fuck u

06-05-2013 09:56 AM
Thread: Places to see before you die
I want to see the inside of your daughter's cheebye

25-04-2013 09:53 AM
Thread: Interesting ................
fuck your mother cheebye!

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That's shocking. I'll give you honorary InfP membership so you can see who did it.

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too!

2zq4jlf.png

Last edited:

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lot's of crazy people here...if they cannot take the heat, they should leave...and go jiak hong!

2wecrpu.png

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once in a while, I am entertained by emo coward(s) who think they can affect me with the reputation system.

Try harder. I am living a good life and you are not! That is why you need to resort to writing this type of rubbish, these words hurt you, whether you realise it or not.

:biggrin:

Come on lah, obviously coming from migrant. :biggrin:

Shinji Kagawa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's always the same asshole and his new clones. :rolleyes::biggrin:

You can't piss me off and can't stop me from posting with that because i am already immune to it. :biggrin:

sUjX8bw.jpg

dctV6oS.jpg

Shinji Kagawa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here is some good news for that asshole and his clones. For every clone of mine that u input with grey card profanities, i will use the siggy below. :biggrin::biggrin:

Only fools place football bets with SG Pools... shitty odds and you can't even do real-time betting.