• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Mental case lurking and screwing up the reputation system

TS please reveal the zapper id so I can zap him too.
I dun play this game but someone who plays it obviously value their points....let me zap him to make him pain. Hee hee

which means 24 months before, you did beg for points?:biggrin:

That is not begging..that is getting conned. The person I deal with is actually a low life sinkie whom I thought is a real human being initially ..

Now karma caught up with him and he is exposed.

That is not begging..that is getting conned. The person I deal with is actually a low life sinkie whom I thought is a real human being initially ..

Now karma caught up with him and he is exposed.
what logic is that? if he did gave you the point, then he is conned. not the other way round.:biggrin:

Because I do not mixed with or communicate with sinkie..that is why I was conned and karma caught up with him.

Now can see who are the bloody sinkie cheapskate here.

your wife (if you ever have one) pua cheebye is rotten. fuck u

I want to see the inside of your daughter(if you ever have one)'s cheebye

fuck your mother(you sure have one) cheebye!

I fuck you in the open don't have to ask for honorary InfP from Ah Leong :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Only infp are allowed to zap. The community of possible zappers is very small.

TS should reveal the zapper so that the rest of us can go practice some democracy in action on him.

Only infp are allowed to zap. The community of possible zappers is very small.

TS should reveal the zapper so that the rest of us can go practice some democracy in action on him.

u don't need to be able to zap points to leave vulgar and abusive comments in the rep system, u idiot.

u and your master are really kaypohchee gongkias and there are also a few gongkia sycophants like u.

u don't need to be able to zap points to leave vulgar and abusive comments in the rep system, u idiot.

u and your master are really kaypohchee gongkias and there are also a few gongkia sycophants like u.

If that chap was zapped with a red flag then only someone with power could do it.

Got you!

MBSSLOTS

I also gotta zap leh...why no one give me points? I want InfP+ membership! The + can gimme special power to zap Mods, Supermods and Leongsam....

I also kena by a fucktard that claimed I was defending Islam.. The truth is I was just pissed off that the CB kia hijacked every thread that day with his nonsense and that's why I gave him some infractions..

Hurling vulgarities are part and parcel of SBF but that fucker got no balls to do it openly..

Thought I kena zapped that day.. But I now understand fully how the new Rep system works.. Thanks to the Bros who up me after I mistakenly thought I kena zapped by that unknown fucktard...

AntiPAPunk

i-shall-say-this-only-once.jpg

"Grey card" means new clones without power (to up) can type in comments in the reputation box and no points are gained.

If that chap was zapped with a red flag then only someone with power could do it.

Got you!

My post was that u don't need to be able to zap points to leave vulgar and abusive comments in the rep system u gongkia.

That was in response to your post that claimed that the cuplrits were limited to those with InfP.

Nobody said anything about a red flag until u tried to cover up your earlier mistake, cunning snake.