• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mental case lurking and screwing up the reputation system

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once in a while, I am entertained by emo coward(s) who think they can affect me with the reputation system.

Try harder. I am living a good life and you are not! That is why you need to resort to writing this type of rubbish, these words hurt you, whether you realise it or not.

:biggrin:

I'm getting the same as well. So who is it?

AntiPAPunk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also kena by a fucktard that claimed I was defending Islam.. The truth is I was just pissed off that the CB kia hijacked every thread that day with his nonsense and that's why I gave him some infractions..

Hurling vulgarities are part and parcel of SBF but that fucker got no balls to do it openly..

Thought I kena zapped that day.. But I now understand fully how the new Rep system works.. Thanks to the Bros who up me after I mistakenly thought I kena zapped by that unknown fucktard...

You want to know who is behind it? Those clowns like to masturbate at the religious folder. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS please reveal the zapper id so I can zap him too.
I dun play this game but someone who plays it obviously value their points....let me zap him to make him pain. Hee hee

If Inf can zap, you would be using a clone with Infp to do it. So how many Infp accounts do you have here? :rolleyes:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Forget it lah. To some losers, this forum is the only outlet for them.

To these losers, finding this forum is having found a golden pussy. Then they will think they're internet savvy, because they're comparing themselves with the Rajus, Ahmads and Ah Hocks, who do not know what a computer is, and to them, an NTUC cash register or an iphone is a COMPUTER.

To these hillbilly losers, having an MSN account or an email address is like having an IT degree, using it to feel all mighty.

These are hillbilly frogs in the dried up well. What a pathetic bunch of losers.

I give you one good example of such an IT illiterate idiot......that is LTB.

But LTB knows how to start a blog, which is much much muich better than some hillbilly losers here, but then again, LTB does not know how to use a browser correctly. Being able to login to this forum is like getting an IT degree for these bunch of pathetic losers.

What a fucking disgrace to general intelligence, common sense and human dignity cum decency.

And one more thing, Sammy is playing mind games with these losers and having them lick his balls, like he is a God for having this forum for them to vent and rant.

Another obvious example, when members here are affected by what a numbskull like Scroobal (aka old nick Scroball) writes here, there really is no bottom to the retarded abyss. Need I say more?

I rest my case. :rolleyes:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Because I do not mixed with or communicate with sinkie..that is why I was conned and karma caught up with him.

What karma you talking about ? He's not even hurt :wink: until now nobody knows who is sharing his nick :wink: