• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Media blackout on Canadian Truckers protest

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find it ironic for Musk to be supporting the truckers. When FSD and Tesla Semis finally go live, most of these truckers will be out of jobs. maybe within this decade.

but yes, Trudeau is a real cunt for forcing this move. He could have simply have mandated a quarantine for non-vaxed truckers returning home. He was being lazy in formulating good policy.
I think lazy is not the word.... :laugh:

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20220202-154451_Telegram.jpg

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's called the Great Reset, something globalists all over the world, especially our very own pappies, are very enthusiastic about.

The vaccine is a gateway for something more, I suspect a social credit score system. Culling off some useless eaters and profiteering along the way are also nice side objectives.
Oh dont get me wrong. If you are so crazed to inject your own kids with posion you need to be wiped