• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Media blackout on Canadian Truckers protest

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't I ask you this question? Do you want to be infected from an unvaccinated carrier who is more contagious and his infectiousness would simply lasts much longer than one who is vaccinated? Given that you are faced between a vaccinated carrier and an unvaccinated carrier, who do you think will cause you more harm? Also, the unvaccinated carrier could have saved himself the prolonged agony and possibly his own death, not to mention becoming a burden to the government and much societal costs involved if he should ever recover. I think the pros simply outweigh the cons.

So, my answer to your question above is very obvious.
https://www.informedchoiceaustralia...mune-deficiency-syndrome-vaids-immune-erosion

"Third, the vaccines do not prevent infection in the nose and upper airways, and vaccinated individuals have been shown to have much higher viral loads in these regions. This leads to the vaccinated becoming “super-spreaders” as they carry extremely high viral loads".

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.informedchoiceaustralia...mune-deficiency-syndrome-vaids-immune-erosion

"Third, the vaccines do not prevent infection in the nose and upper airways, and vaccinated individuals have been shown to have much higher viral loads in these regions. This leads to the vaccinated becoming “super-spreaders” as they carry extremely high viral loads".
New data was released by the CDC showing that vaccinated people infected with the delta variant can carry detectable viral loads similar to those of people who are unvaccinated, though in the vaccinated, these levels rapidly diminish. There is also some question about how cultivatable—or viable—this virus retrieved from vaccinated people actually is.

While this sounds discouraging, it’s important to keep three things in mind:
  1. Vaccines remain highly effective at preventing severe disease.
  2. Breakthrough infections among vaccinated individuals remain uncommon.
  3. The majority of new COVID-19 infections in the US are among unvaccinated people.
Source: https://publichealth.jhu.edu/2021/new-data-on-covid-19-transmission-by-vaccinated-individuals

Whatever the case, it's already proven that those who are vaccinated and contracted Covid, they recover within a shorter period and are mostly mild cases. This is already enough evidence to show the differences between the vaccinated and the unvaccinated.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
New data was released by the CDC showing that vaccinated people infected with the delta variant can carry detectable viral loads similar to those of people who are unvaccinated, though in the vaccinated, these levels rapidly diminish. There is also some question about how cultivatable—or viable—this virus retrieved from vaccinated people actually is.

While this sounds discouraging, it’s important to keep three things in mind:
  1. Vaccines remain highly effective at preventing severe disease.
  2. Breakthrough infections among vaccinated individuals remain uncommon.
  3. The majority of new COVID-19 infections in the US are among unvaccinated people.
Source: https://publichealth.jhu.edu/2021/new-data-on-covid-19-transmission-by-vaccinated-individuals

Whatever the case, it's already proven that those who are vaccinated and contracted Covid, they recover within a shorter period and are mostly mild cases. This is already enough evidence to show the differences between the vaccinated and the unvaccinated.
Vaccinated, contacted covid and fall sick? This alone is enough to tell us that the vaccine isn't working. The original virus in 2020 was supposedly more deadly, none of us are vaccinated then and most of us are asymptomatic, didn't even fell sick at all. We don't see that much fatalities either in 2020. Can't believe there are people still buying the narrative of vaccination help reduces severity of covid symptoms. Just admit we have been scammed, start doing some critical thinking and stop taking in whatever these scammers are trying to feed us with again.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vaccinated, contacted covid and fall sick? This alone is enough to tell us that the vaccine isn't working. The original virus in 2020 was supposedly more deadly, none of us are vaccinated then and most of us are asymptomatic, didn't even fell sick at all. We don't see that much fatalities either in 2020. Can't believe there are people still buying the narrative of vaccination help reduces severity of covid symptoms. Just admit we have been scammed, start doing some critical thinking and stop taking in whatever these scammers are trying to feed us with again.
View attachment 132874
On the same context, since when does it say that when you take the flu jab, you'll never get a flu again? Anyway, there is no mandate to force one to take the vaccination. Nobody goes to jail for not being vaccinated.

My reasons for taking the vaccine are:

1. Can go about to most places without restrictions, and even to overseas in the future.
2. Not fearful of ending in ICU if contracted Covid.
3. Even if contracted Covid, the recovery period is much shorter (and less serious) as compared to those unvaccinated.
4. Even those around me will feel safer to be with me.
5. Should there be any reactions detrimental to taking the vaccination and dying from it, just accept it. It's only a 1% gamble (to die from vaccination).

Last edited:

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the same context, since when does it say that when you take the flu jab, you'll never get a flu again? Anyway, there is no mandate to force one to take the vaccination. Nobody goes to jail for not being vaccinated.

My reasons for taking the vaccine are:

1. Can go about to most places without restrictions, and even to overseas in the future.
3. Even if contracted Covid, the recovery period is much shorter (and less serious) as compared to those unvaccinated.
5. Should there be any reactions detrimental to taking the vaccination and dying from it, just accept it. It's only a 1% gamble (to die from vaccination).
Isn't it a form of mandate where freedoms are restricted for not complying? They just never spell it out.
That's not true at all. Most covid cases in 2020 did not end up in ICU when none of us have been vaccinated.
Again, this is not true either. Most covid cases were asymptomatic in 2020 where there's no vaccines available and the virus was more lethal then.
Like wearing a mask which makes you feel better even though it doesn't work at all?
5. Should there be any reactions detrimental to taking the vaccination and dying from it, just accept it. It's only a 1% gamble (to die from vaccination)
If you think 1% is just a little and acceptable, the covid mortality rate of 0.05% in 2020 shouldn't be that alarming to you that you have to go take an experimental jab, right?

Nonetheless, I respect your decision to take up the vaccines. I hope it works too but apparently it isn't and infact cases are rocketing at places where vaccination rates are high.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
The israeli studies show vaxxed are typhoid marys. They even closed borders to no avail
That's my understanding as well. Futile to vaccinate to stop the spread when it clearly does no such thing. Instead create turmoil and destroy infrastructure for political signalling. I really sometimes question whether these peoples neurons are even firing at all.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't it a form of mandate where freedoms are restricted for not complying? They just never spell it out.
That's not true at all. Most covid cases in 2020 did not end up in ICU when none of us have been vaccinated.
Again, this is not true either. Most covid cases were asymptomatic in 2020 where there's no vaccines available and the virus was more lethal then.
Like wearing a mask which makes you feel better even though it doesn't work at all?
5. Should there be any reactions detrimental to taking the vaccination and dying from it, just accept it. It's only a 1% gamble (to die from vaccination)
If you think 1% is just a little and acceptable, the covid mortality rate of 0.05% in 2020 shouldn't be that alarming to you that you have to go take an experimental jab, right?

Nonetheless, I respect your decision to take up the vaccines. I hope it works too but apparently it isn't and infact cases are rocketing at places where vaccination rates are high.
For point 1, if governments around the world are imposing as such, can you change the situation?

For points 2 and 3, I don't think your facts are right. Please substantiate with the statistics.

For point 5 - "mortality rate of 0.05% in 2020", please also substantiate with the statistics.

As I've said before, nobody goes to jail for not being vaccinated. To each his own. It is only right to segregate between those vaccinated and those unvaccinated. Just like if you have a flu, you'll obviously wear a mask when outdoor to prevent yourself from spreading the virus. It's a moral obligation, practiced in many civilized countries like in Japan, Taiwan, UK, etc.

Finally, for those unvaccinated, good for you and may you continue to stay safe from being infected. For those vaccinated, your chances of survival if infected, will be much improved.

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
1643687381276.png

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
For point 1, if governments around the world are imposing as such, can you change the situation?

For points 2 and 3, I don't think your facts are right. Please substantiate with the statistics.

For point 5 - "mortality rate of 0.05% in 2020", please also substantiate with the statistics.

As I've said before, nobody goes to jail for not being vaccinated. To each his own. It is only right to segregate between those vaccinated and those unvaccinated. Just like if you have a flu, you'll obviously wear a mask when outdoor to prevent yourself from spreading the virus. It's a moral obligation, practiced in many civilized countries like in Japan, Taiwan, UK, etc.

Finally, for those unvaccinated, good for you and may you continue to stay safe from being infected. For those vaccinated, your chances of survival if infected, will be much improved.
1. You are talking about current situation. It's not going to last forever. The narrative is falling apart.
2/3. I was at ground zero since the beginning of covid. I knew very well exactly what is going on.
5. https://www.reuters.com/article/health-coronavirus-singapore-explainer-idUSKBN2680TF

You and most people in general have been frightened and coerced by the MSM and establishment. To be honest, I was too initially.
But I can tell you what's happening on the ground is totally different from what's being narrated on the media. I feel the need to correct your perception of the whole situation. I shall rest my case with you here, I can't win the mainstream media. Just trying to wake up those who are willing to wake up.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's my understanding as well. Futile to vaccinate to stop the spread when it clearly does no such thing. Instead create turmoil and destroy infrastructure for political signalling. I really sometimes question whether these peoples neurons are even firing at all.
And gilbraltar 100% vax closed even during xmas. But apparently you are right wing for even discussing it. Being retardedis the norm

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's called the Great Reset, something globalists all over the world, especially our very own pappies, are very enthusiastic about.

The vaccine is a gateway for something more, I suspect a social credit score system. Culling off some useless eaters and profiteering along the way are also nice side objectives.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
1f929.png
1f4aa.png
WE ARE WINNING THE WAR
1f4aa.png
1f929.png

1f44f.png
1f44f.png
1f44f.png
HISTORY IS BEING MADE
1f44f.png
1f44f.png
1f44f.png

Australian People Are Rising Up
In the last week 1,532 police stations have been served with a bundle of documents including Court Orders and a Warrant for Arrest for Scott Morrison, State Premiers and other participants in the crimes against humanity.
They are KILLING OUR CHILDREN
They have taken away two years of your lives
They have forced experimental trial drugs on the people
They have blackmailed and bullied people into taking injections
They have censored and paid off the media to tell their lies
They have starved you of oxygen and taken away your smiles
They have kept you imprisoned at home
They have deprived you of sunlight, beaches, parks and leisure
They have stopped you celebrating marriage
They have prevented you from farewelling the lives of loved ones
They have stopped you travelling
They have kept friends and families apart
They have bankrupted small business
They have caused thousands of suicides
They have broken you at times (but your spirit is stronger)
THESE ARE JUST SOME OF THEIR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY
All for a so-called virus that has a 99.9% survival rate.
So, YOUR TIME IS NOW.
TAKE BACK CONTROL FROM THESE CRIMINALS.
The 1,500 police stations were issued with a Warrant for Seizure and Appropriation of 'Vaccine' vials (murder weapons). Men and women of Australia have reported serious crimes and asked the police to act on our behalf to close down these crime scenes.
This similar campaign took about a month to force the UK to totally do a backflip and reverse their Covid restrictions.
WE CAN DO THIS AUSTRALIA.... let's get these bastards in front of the Nuremberg Trials 2.0.
"I WAS JUST DOING MY JOB" is not a defense.
YOU TOO can report a crime to your local cop shop. They must issue you with a crime report number after you have served papers. If they do not, you can then call CrimeStoppers and report them.
If they do not take action on the warrant to arrest, then they too are complicit in the crimes against humanity. And their day will come very soon.
TOTAL POLICE STATIONS IN AUSTRALIA
------------------------------------------------------
(NSW) 432 Stations
(NI) 1 Station
(QLD) 335 Stations
(VIC) 333 Stations
(WA) 150 Stations
(SA) 138 Stations
(NT) 70 Stations
(TAS) 67 Stations
(ACT) 6 Stations
---------------------------------------
TOTAL: 1532 STATIONS
OTHER AGENCIES IN AUSTRALIA:
---------------------------------------
Australian Federal Police Headquarters (AFP)
Australian Border Force (ABF)
Australian Security Intelligence Organisation (ASIO)
Australian Secret Intelligence Service (ASIS)
Australian Defence Force (ADF)
Royal Australian Navy (RAN)
Department of Defence (DOD)
Defence Intelligence Organisation (DIO)
Aus Geospatial-Intelligence Organisation (AGO)
Australian Signals Directorate (ASD)
Office of National Assessments (ONA)
The National Intelligence Community (NIC)

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak lah... This all started very simply. Canada as it stands is already 90%+ fully vaccinated before this event.

The fool of a Prime Minister there who's only known for his stupidity and ability to smile for the camera then out of nowhere slapped a requirement that all truckers need to be vaccinated to enter Canada. This automatically meant that whichever trucker not fully vaccinated will be excluded from taking up the job.

This may not seem like that big a deal, but a lot of stuff in Canada comes from the US, so a lot of truck freight is across the border.

They just want to go back and do their jobs. Nothing else. But the Canadian PM dug in his heels and insisted no jab = you don't get to work. Enforcing the rules 100% as you suggest.

And up till this point, the truckers had to put up with a lot more problems. No food on their routes because of restaurant and eatery closures. No toilets to go to. They literally went hungry doing their jobs and go to toilet in on the roadside and not a sound of complaint. Until this laughable demand out of nowhere.

Knowing their situation does that change your opinion?

I find it ironic for Musk to be supporting the truckers. When FSD and Tesla Semis finally go live, most of these truckers will be out of jobs. maybe within this decade.

but yes, Trudeau is a real cunt for forcing this move. He could have simply have mandated a quarantine for non-vaxed truckers returning home. He was being lazy in formulating good policy.