• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Media blackout on Canadian Truckers protest

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

print screen of the video

truck.JPG

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Canucks' protest is much more enjoyable than the crap Sinkieland has for CNY or New Year's Eve. :cool:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. Trust me, pretty soon, it will become a standard enforcement that every country in this planet will ensure that only those properly vaccinated will be allowed to travel Internationally. If you refuse to get yourself vaccinated, then be like @tobelightlight and remain only in your country. If your job requires you to travel, you'd better get vaccinated or change your profession altogether.

And to add to this, the Sinkie government is even so kind as to provide free vaccinations to the Malaysian truck drivers coming in to Singapore, evidently because we still need their supplies.
you're making a separate point. I withhold comment on it for now.

Back to your original point, you stated that these people deserve to be slapped with 100% enforcement to bring them in line. But factually, that's what brought them out of line and kept them from going to work.

Do you still stand by that assertion?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
you're making a separate point. I withhold comment on it for now.

Back to your original point, you stated that these people deserve to be slapped with 100% enforcement to bring them in line. But factually, that's what brought them out of line and kept them from going to work.

Do you still stand by that assertion?
After viewing the video for the 2nd time, the protest is because the truck drivers just don't want the government to mandate how many jabs they must get to be considered fully vaccinated. In other words, they don't want the government to tell them how many shots they must get within a year to be considered fully vaccinated. Some say it's impossible to get the booster shots because of their tight work schedules, but I think this is just an excuse because booster shots are only administered within 6 months from the 2nd jab and this should have sufficient time. Furthermore, their employers should be aware and be responsible to ensure that their drivers are properly vaccinated for the job.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After viewing the video for the 2nd time, the protest is because the truck drivers just don't want the government to mandate how many jabs they must get to be considered fully vaccinated. In other words, they don't want the government to tell them how many shots they must get within a year to be considered fully vaccinated. Some say it's impossible to get the booster shots because of their tight work schedules, but I think this is just an excuse because booster shots are only administered within 6 months from the 2nd jab and this should have sufficient time. Furthermore, their employers should be aware and be responsible to ensure that their drivers are properly vaccinated for the job.

Nope. Their objective is simple. No vax mandates, and no vax passports.

Otherwise your supply chain comes to a grinding halt. :cool:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope. Their objective is simple. No vax mandates, and no vax passports.

Otherwise your supply chain comes to a grinding halt. :cool:
Oh come on. Even during the onset of Omicron late last year, Sinkies are already complaining that the Singapore Government was too lax to continue letting in CECAs. So, if the government doesn't put a mandate to it, they will also get blamed by their own citizens if the infection rates will sky rocket. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. I don't see why can't the drivers get their duly vaccinated status if they still want to be in their job? Eventually, all governments are going to impose the same requirement to enter their country.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh come on. Even during the onset of Omicron late last year, Sinkies are already complaining that the Singapore Government was too lax to continue letting in CECAs. So, if the government doesn't put a mandate to it, they will also get blamed by their own citizens if the infection rates will sky rocket. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. I don't see why can't the drivers get their duly vaccinated status if they still want to be in their job? Eventually, all governments are going to impose the same requirement to enter their country.

You are definitely a Covidian. Please enjoy your slavery.

Don't forget to test regularly. China's test kit manufacturers thank you. :cool:

fqPqFJutB1dy.png