• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Media blackout on Canadian Truckers protest

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This has nothing to do with human rights. I think you've got it all wrong here. Does any government puts any one who is not vaccinated into jail. So what violation of human rights are you talking about?

If you don't vaccinate, then you have to fight for your own survival by yourself. Nobody owes anyone a living in this world. I'd even told my sergeant during my NS days that I don't owe Singapore a living because if I were to die whilst in service, the government will only pay S$2,000 to my family.

Yes, there are some who dies from the effects of vaccination. But you also have to take into consideration the vast amount of people who will end up dying from the virus if they had not been vaccinated and this figure is already proven to outweighs the benefits of vaccination. As I've said before, nothing in this world is full-proof
I fuck you is full proof... bastard.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
1643569711417.png

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://sharonandivo.weebly.com/aa-michael-group.html

Archangel Michael
Week 41 Message
Archangel Michael Group

I am Archangel Michael with a message for the angelic warriors of the Light.

We are witnessing a grand event unfolding before our eyes: the unification of all upon the planet. Yes, I am speaking of the Canadian Trucker Convoy which started on the west coast of Canada and picked up momentum as it traveled eastward toward the capitol. Many others have taken up solidarity with the Canadian truckers by either joining them from the U.S. or organizing within their own respective countries.

Do you see what is happening here? In the physical? Minds are merging as one mind with one common goal: freedom and cessation of the globalist agenda. We are witnessing a turning point. By virtue of the fact that social media allows for filming and the citizen photographers who are videoing these events, they are communicating a message to all others upon the planet: We Are United.

It is a wondrous moment for us all to behold.

Me: Yes, and Canadians, no less, who are noted for their apathy.

AAM: You see, then, how the agenda has affected people, and this is not entirely negatively. It has unified you across the world. It is wondrous to behold, absolutely marvellous! This is a special moment indeed.
And you see the DS reaction to your unification: they go into hiding in order to protect themselves.

Me: LOL Yes, Trudeau took off and made like a ghost. He said he wanted to talk to the Canadian people and now that he got the chance he hid like the sniveling little liar that he is. He knows people are talking and they're talking about him. Many people still believe that the taxpayer pays the politicians, they don't really know much about their companies and illicit dealings with other companies, never mind some of the ways they earn their money and we won't go into that here. If they only knew....

AAM: This is wonderful for us to watch. You are watching the beginning of their end. Right now. For this reason, this week, we would ask you to send love to your 18 wheeling friends in Canada and in your own countries. Thank them for their efforts, thank them for taking a stand, thank them for representing you when you could not be there yourself. Please continue to fund this movement, because it will develop and morph into something even more beautiful, something more representative of many factions of the people.

Me: Nice! Love that! I wish I knew where to find their gofundme. Oh, it's probably on Facebook, of all places....

AAM: Stand behind those who stand with you. Send your loving energy to this movement, and all other movements you know of on earth to arrest the DS, movements that are forging new pathways for the people on the planet.

Me: I know of one in the States and I'll link it in below.

AAM: I am Archangel Michael, witnessing this miracle now with you. We stand hand in hand, we are Love, we are Light, we are Legion.

Adonai.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
These truckers and their foolish supporters are indeed doing a "good" job by slowly but surely eliminating themselves by dying from Covid. Isn't this what China has wanted since the beginning, especially when their own country is strictly imposing lockdowns to minimize their spread and fatality rates? So if the current trend were to continue, China will be the winning outcome to this pandemic as it will still have the largest surviving population standing at the end of the day.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
sooner or later, some govt fuckers will shoot someone to incite a riot and blame it on the truckers,
bravo to these canadians, fuck your masks and vaccines

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
After viewing the video for the 2nd time, the protest is because the truck drivers just don't want the government to mandate how many jabs they must get to be considered fully vaccinated. In other words, they don't want the government to tell them how many shots they must get within a year to be considered fully vaccinated. Some say it's impossible to get the booster shots because of their tight work schedules, but I think this is just an excuse because booster shots are only administered within 6 months from the 2nd jab and this should have sufficient time. Furthermore, their employers should be aware and be responsible to ensure that their drivers are properly vaccinated for the job.
so you think 100% enforcement is still correct then?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
so you think 100% enforcement is still correct then?
Why don't I ask you this question? Do you want to be infected from an unvaccinated carrier who is more contagious and his infectiousness would simply lasts much longer than one who is vaccinated? Given that you are faced between a vaccinated carrier and an unvaccinated carrier, who do you think will cause you more harm? Also, the unvaccinated carrier could have saved himself the prolonged agony and possibly his own death, not to mention becoming a burden to the government and much societal costs involved if he should ever recover. I think the pros simply outweigh the cons.

So, my answer to your question above is very obvious.

Last edited:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't I ask you this question? Do you want to be infected from an unvaccinated carrier who is more contagious and his infectiousness would simply lasts much longer than one who is vaccinated? Given that you are faced between a vaccinated carrier and an unvaccinated carrier, who do you think will cause you more harm? Also, the unvaccinated carrier could have saved himself the prolonged agony and possibly his own death, not to mention becoming a burden to the government and much societal costs involved if he should ever recover. I think the pros simply outweigh the cons.

So, my answer to your question above is very obvious.
It doesn't matter. I'm vaccinated. How I get infected doesn't change my life.

The cons of having your societal infrastructure undermined do not outweigh the pros of having carriers who are less contagious. A carrier is a carrier. And as everyone has noted, vaccination has NOT stopped transmission. Cases still happen and peak logically because everyone who can be infected already has been. So I still don't get what your pro is. But never mind, I don't think there really is one.

His own death is his own problem. He has made his choice we should respect it.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

The cons of having your societal infrastructure undermined do not outweigh the pros of having carriers who are less contagious. A carrier is a carrier. And as everyone has noted, vaccination has NOT stopped transmission. Cases still happen and peak logically because everyone who can be infected already has been. So I still don't get what your pro is. But never mind, I don't think there really is one.

Nevermind loh, as you've said. Whoever I don't know dies from Covid doesn't affect me emotionally either.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

The israeli studies show vaxxed are typhoid marys. They even closed borders to no avail