• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Maybe this is why i got yellow fever

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes CECA are indeed alcoholic.

A CECA impostor like @syed putra pretending to be Melayu obviously can't get rid of alcohol
1664956327570.png

1664956394466.png

The good old days when malays had more liberty and freedom.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oops, I thought he was referring to the beer when he was actually talking about chinese girls. My bad. I need to go back to bed......zzzzzzzzz:laugh:
no. you were right in the 1st place. He was talking about the beer. But he's trying very, very hard to "condition" himself to stop liking Chinese girls.... by 'splaining another reason!! Good luck to him!! :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
?

Arabs were the first to embrace Islam. Are you a dupe of @JohnTan now or have all accounts been hacked/run by bots? did @Leongsam fail to clear his arrears? now some yankee dupe owns the forum? or what?

Arabs were also the first to leave islam en masse by the tribes. But the disciples of mahomet started to kill them and forced the survivors to return back to the mohammedan religion.

In contrast, Jesus' disciples did not have to use murder or violence to keep early Christians from leaving the religion after Jesus' crucifixion

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arabs were also the first to leave islam en masse by the tribes. But the disciples of mahomet started to kill them and forced the survivors to return back to the mohammedan religion.

In contrast, Jesus' disciples did not have to use murder or violence to keep early Christians from leaving the religion after Jesus' crucifixion
Jesus does not need a religion. He was there to free jews from their clergies, like moses freed jews from pharoah.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jesus does not need a religion. He was there to free jews from their clergies, like moses freed jews from pharoah.

mahomet needs a religion and even disregarded shariah laws from his own religion that he claimed 'allah perfected for other moslems'.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
mahomet needs a religion and even disregarded shariah laws from his own religion that he claimed 'allah perfected for other moslems'.
johnnie. I really wonder whether Islam and Mohammed are even vaguely related. The writings that follow Islam and the writings that follow Islam are totally different. The only link I can find is the Islamists hijacking Mohammed for their own use.