• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Maybe this is why i got yellow fever

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
mahomet needs a religion and even disregarded shariah laws from his own religion that he claimed 'allah perfected for other moslems'.
Christians contravened the very first and second commandments of god:
1. Oh ye Israel, your Lord, our God is One! (not three)
2. Do not worship images, statues, idols.

Yet those practised are in their very churches today. At the outset, christians are deceived and lost, forever misled.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Christians contravened the very first and second commandments of god:
1. Oh ye Israel, your Lord, our God is One! (not three)
2. Do not worship images, statues, idols.

Tell that to your fake prophet mahomet who once led moslems to worship idols symbolizing the daughters of allah.

And your fake prophet did indeed break his own quranic laws by having more than 4 wives.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
johnnie. I really wonder whether Islam and Mohammed are even vaguely related.

There is a possibility that mahomet is completely made up. It'll be pretty much like a 'Forrest Gump' story, where Forrest met all sorts of important historical figures of his day, all the historical events are real but Forrest Gump character is a work of fiction.

It was recorded that an early caliph of islam burned all the source manuscripts of the quran, leaving moslems only his own version of the quran or whatever quran is out there. But yes, the source manuscripts were destroyed. So there's no way to check if the qurans in circulation today are the same as mahomet's time.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arabs were also the first to leave islam en masse by the tribes. But the disciples of mahomet started to kill them and forced the survivors to return back to the mohammedan religion.

In contrast, Jesus' disciples did not have to use murder or violence to keep early Christians from leaving the religion after Jesus' crucifixion

?

Christians don't even have a single original, intact, unadulterated, unedited, unmodified text left. no such scripture exist. all corrupted, distorted, modified.

this is why your arse getting penetrated by your ang moh priests could have been permitted as wild and perverse as it may sound

would any true religion permit that? think over it for a minute. i know you suffer from stockhold syndrome and have come to love your tormentors - your ang moh priests and pastors who penetrated yur tender posterior - but why would any religion whatsoever permit, or promote, such perversions?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a possibility that mahomet is completely made up. It'll be pretty much like a 'Forrest Gump' story, where Forrest met all sorts of important historical figures of his day, all the historical events are real but Forrest Gump character is a work of fiction.

It was recorded that an early caliph of islam burned all the source manuscripts of the quran, leaving moslems only his own version of the quran or whatever quran is out there. But yes, the source manuscripts were destroyed. So there's no way to check if the qurans in circulation today are the same as mahomet's time.

There is certainty that your persona is made up. It's pretty much like nobody has ever seen your brain inside your cranium, nobody has ever touched, smelled or even tasted (!!!!) your brain inside your cranium as disgusting as it may sound. Nobody knows if there exists brain inside your cranium. Maybe it's all made up.

The way you continue to fabricate allegations one after another against the greatest Prophet (PBUH) ever and the greatest person ever tells us you lack grey matter inside your cranium. This may be down to a fake persona (bot) created and let loose by some nincompoop or rented by the forum admin whether @Leongsam or if his forum has been sold, then by somebody else.

and so on & on. i can't bother to write an essay in stupid anglo language that's loquacious garrulous by nature, that uses up a lot of words to convey very few ideas and concepts. and moreover, the grammar is nauseating, full of inconsistencies, that makes it ultra tedious to convey a simple concept. on top of that, english is not a consistent language phonetically either, since pronunciation don't follow their spelling and rules for pronunciation are haphazard. an absurd and utterly idiotic language.

what's more, like most other countries in the world under caucasoid historical rule or influence, anglos also use an alphabet or the other. alphabets were first developed in phoenicia (lebanon).

in contrast, chinks or slanties don't use any alphbat whatsoever, thye use logograms. that's just one of the many ways in which slanties belonged to a different world altogether not how just some stupid mongoose yankee or idiotic russkie would abuse the word world and affix it to any thing that comes to their mind.

tiong cultural revolution by that commie moron mao did a number on them, tiongs totally brainwashed and lost their heritage cultural moral or whatever other compass they may have had (not that it would have menat they would be very culturally sophisticated or morally upright).

today that's why we live in a world with a vacuum of ideas. everything's just plain, boring, mundane. mediocre. and to top it off, there is also a low IQ pandemic. terrible situation.

incomplete list of regions that use alphabet btw:

ASEAN bangla lanka ceca paki afghan iran uzbek turkmen kazakh azeri russkie georgian armenian iraq syria lebanon suudi yemen qatar oman palestine egypt turkey morocco greekes bulgar ukraine polish german french frog eaters pommies and offshoots like yanks canucks ozzie sheepshaggers kiwis latinos etc etc. the overwhelming majority of the world for multiple millennia have used alphabet,

yet nowhere in any of those regions listed above and many more other regions, there exist nothing like slanty logograms or such for their languages. what' worse? nothing like martial arts kung fu wushu tai chi etc nothing like BS like qigong, nothing like chopsticks, nothing like pork trotter soup monkey brain soup bat soup wuhan virus sars bird flu avian flu and all sorts of other perverses diseases and with slanted eys flat faces flat noses and mostly (overwhelmingly) hairless torse arms legs (unless they got some caucasoid genes or caucasoid ancestor somewhere down the line).. zero inventiveness, copy cat, copy paste. far greater ability to marshal resources incl human resources to make slanties act like robots or bots or pliant serfs of their regime or emeperors or whatever else may be lording over them.

there's a good reason only slanty countries can produce these bots

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arabs 8n mecca did indeed embrace a pagan religion. Mahomet wanted to destroy mecca. But failed.

? Who?

Arabs were the first to embrace Islam and are the single biggest, most populous Muslim majority ethnic group in the world by quite a distant margin. All the holy cities in the world are also in Arab countries or cities or arab controlled and/or ruled, historically.

All the Islamic Khilafah were centred around arab lands incl Ottoman empire, which deviated in later centuries and discriminated against Arabs as it obsessed over useless Balkans (the shittiest part of Europe) and hid under the guise of Turkish nationalism, driving Arabs away from a rotting, decaying Ottman empire in the last centuries.

But no doubt, one of the most critical aspect for any entity to be considered a legitimate khilafah had to be control of the three holiest cities without fail. Secular Arabs (half British) Jordnanians lost control of Al Quds/Jerusalem in 1967, that's how lowly secularism has long been and an anathema to civilization and of course prohibited by Islam. Worse yet, since the suud family was installed in the crown post -Ottoman eviction, they've stuck to their deal with the anglos/yankees not to reinstate any Khilafah.

Malu or Indon have no history culture intellectual intelligence brain military scientists researchers engineers tech civilization brains or anything of note and historically as well as today utterly irrelevant to Muslims, worldwide. These lot are not even Muslims as Ibn Battuta explained well enough based on his observations. Facts of life.

Only niggers are comparable to ASEAN region in lack of history culture intelelct civilization brains talents legends scholars religion scientists researchers engineers etc etc. Truth to be told, teeny tiny joke sized countries like Iran and Turkey are too small to matter globally on their own even if they were on par with countries like Germany or Japan (since both germans and japs remain yankee vassals more than 70 years later since their surrender) while in reality of course both countries are utterly mediocre and far below germany or japan in science tech engineering industry quality of human resources talent and most other things.

so these mediocre countries can change nothing.

it's totally absurd that the wider middle east region older than both tiongkok and ceca virus, older than both greece and rome, does not even possess 1 billion people at bare minimum . the minimal recommended population for the wide rmiddle east region is 3 billion.

a moderate requirement for the wider middle east region (WMER) is at least 20 billion people.

if the WMER population surpasses 100 billion, then we might say the region needs to expand to fulfill its historical duty.

it's a total farce that the WMER region hosts less than 1 billion ppl and that's why they can't even help themselves against a tiny country like yanks with only 300-350 million people. just an utter and pathetic joke, total farce.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal

what I read was that the caliph of Mecca (if I remember correctly) WAS the creator of the Koran. It was conveniently created by him and his writer(s) after Mohammed died and was not around to challenge his production. As far as I know, no one can link Mohammed to Islam and the Koran at all other than "I ownself say". It is pretty hard for a dead person to author a book as weighty as the Koran.

There were no source manuscripts. Mohammed indisputably was illiterate. He himself claimed that he was not a prophet.

My take is that there was something completely made up and it's not the person, but the narrative that uses Mohammed as a figurehead.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arabs were the first to embrace Islam and are the single biggest, most populous Muslim majority ethnic group in the world by quite a distant margin. All the holy cities in the world are also in Arab countries or cities or arab controlled and/or ruled, historically
Islam is not what the prophets preached. The prophets preached liberty and freedom from religion( idol worship). You may or may not believe in God. But at least you are free from religious constriction.
You go ahead and listen to your clerics. I would stay away from them if i were you.

The straight path is very simple.

"Those (every single human)

1. who believe, and
  2. those who are Jewish, and
  3. the Sabiens, and
  4. the Nazarenes;
whoever of them (follow three criteria)

1. believes in God and
  2. the Last Day and
  3. does good works,
then they (get salvation/inner peace)

1. will have nothing to fear
  2. nor will they grieve."
Arab version of the ten commandments. Its all you need to follow.
Say: "Come let me recite to you what your Lord has forbidden for you: that

1. you should not set up anything with Him; and [ this means do not follow any religion]
  2. be kind to your parents; and
  3. do not kill your unborn children for fear of poverty, We provide for you and for them; and
  4. do not come near lewdness, what is plain of it or subtle; and
  5. do not kill the soul which God has forbidden, except in justice. That is what He enjoined you that you may comprehend."
  6. And do not come near the money of the orphan, except for what is best, until he reached his maturity; and
  7. give honestly full measure and weight equitably. We do not burden a soul except by what it can bear, and
  8. if you speak then be just even if against a relative; and
  9. regarding the pledges made to God, you shall observe them. This He has enjoined you that you may remember."
  10. And this is My path, a Straight One. "So follow it, and do not follow the other paths lest they divert you from His path
There is no such thing as holy city, or pope or ayatollahs. You do not need them. Let God guide you. Unless you do not believe in One,

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what I read was that the caliph of Mecca (if I remember correctly) WAS the creator of the Koran. It was conveniently created by him and his writer(s) after Mohammed died and was not around to challenge his production. As far as I know, no one can link Mohammed to Islam and the Koran at all other than "I ownself say". It is pretty hard for a dead person to author a book as weighty as the Koran.

There were no source manuscripts. Mohammed indisputably was illiterate. He himself claimed that he was not a prophet.

My take is that there was something completely made up and it's not the person, but the narrative that uses Mohammed as a figurehead.

That is interesting. Yup, I presume the caliph of mecca you're referring to is caliph uthman?

Here's a verse from the moslem hadith scriptures, narrating that there are indeed various qurans even during mahomet's lifetime. The conduct of his disciples is also interesting. One disciple would resort to violence and criminal use of force when he heard a different version of the quran being recited. That tells you a lot about how well his teacher has taught him.

Narrated Umar bin Al-Khattab: I heard Hisham bin Hakim reciting Surat Al-Furqan during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle and I listened to his recitation and noticed that he recited in several different ways which Allah's Apostle had not taught me. I was about to jump over him during his prayer, but I controlled my temper and when he had completed his prayer, I put his upper garment around his neck and seized him by it and said, "Who taught you this Surat which I heard you reciting ?" He replied, "Allah's Apostle taught it to me". I said, "You have told a lie, for Allah's Apostle taught it to me in a different way from yours". So I dragged him to Allah's Apostle and said, "I heard this person reciting Surat Al-Furqan in a way which you haven't taught me!" On that Allah's Apostle said, "Release him (Umar) recite, O Hisham!" Then he recited in the same way I heard him reciting. Then Allah's Apostle said, "It was revealed in this way", and added, "Recite, O Umar", I recited it as he had taught me. Allah's Apostle then said, "It was revealed in this way. This Qur'an has been revealed to be recited in seven different ways, so recite of it whichever is easier for you." (Sahih al-Bukhari: vol. 6, bk. 61, no. 514)

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Christians don't even have a single original, intact, unadulterated, unedited, unmodified text left. no such scripture exist. all corrupted, distorted, modified.

moslems don't have a single original and unadulterated scripture. It's proven even by moslem sources

The moslem quran made use of Biblical characters in its tales. That already makes the moslem quran not original.

The moslem quran has zero manuscript source, all of it being recorded as burn by caliph uthman after he compiled his version of the quran.

The moslem quran claims to be the final revelation, but it needs to be complemented by a second scripture, the hadith, which was compiled around 200 years after uthman's qurans went in circulation.

would any true religion permit that?

From the War against the Apostates, aka Ridda Wars, it's obvious that many arab moslems saw being a 'moslem' as nothing more than a political or military allegiance to mahomet. When mahomet died, their allegiance is completed and is not automatically transferred to his successor. And they wanted to leave. mahomet's successors had to launch military invasions to force those ex-moslem arabs back into islam.

That's how most moslems of the day saw islam - nothing but repackaging of a political allegiance. Your islam transformed itself again and again over time to become a religion. But it still stays true to its form as a political tool, which is why religion and politics in islam is always intertwined.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
moslems don't have a single original and unadulterated scripture. It's proven even by moslem sources

The moslem quran made use of Biblical characters in its tales. That already makes the moslem quran not original.

The moslem quran has zero manuscript source, all of it being recorded as burn by caliph uthman after he compiled his version of the quran.

The moslem quran claims to be the final revelation, but it needs to be complemented by a second scripture, the hadith, which was compiled around 200 years after uthman's qurans went in circulation.

From the War against the Apostates, aka Ridda Wars, it's obvious that many arab moslems saw being a 'moslem' as nothing more than a political or military allegiance to mahomet. When mahomet died, their allegiance is completed and is not automatically transferred to his successor. And they wanted to leave. mahomet's successors had to launch military invasions to force those ex-moslem arabs back into islam.

That's how most moslems of the day saw islam - nothing but repackaging of a political allegiance. Your islam transformed itself again and again over time to become a religion. But it still stays true to its form as a political tool, which is why religion and politics in islam is always intertwined.
The first arab out of arabia after mahomet did not rely on any book to liberate the known world from roman slavery and torment.. They were just and righteous. Jews pagans and Christians fought alongside.
The conquered cities were left to those who reside in it, whatever their faith.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The first arab out of arabia after mahomet did not rely on any book to liberate the known world from roman slavery and torment.. They were just and righteous. Jews pagans and Christians fought alongside.

I doubt banditry, taking of slaves and killing fellow arabs in tribal wars are considered as righteous and just.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt banditry, taking of slaves and killing fellow arabs in tribal wars are considered as righteous and just.
There was a civil war. Kill or be killed.
The history of mahomet is still being unravelled
Some historians say he is not even from mecca. The centre of activity lies hundred of kilometres north in Petra.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There was a civil war. Kill or be killed.
The history of mahomet is still being unravelled
Some historians say he is not even from mecca. The centre of activity lies hundred of kilometres north in Petra.

I read of some theory regarding that. That 'mecca' was actually Petra.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read of some theory regarding that. That 'mecca' was actually Petra.
The earliest mosque, archeologist gilbert found out, faced towards Petra.including the one in guanzhou.
Initially, evryone thought it faced jerusalem.
As mosque in Cairo faced towards the east and those in baghdad faced west and medina( remnants of the old mosque) faced towards the north west.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is interesting. Yup, I presume the caliph of mecca you're referring to is caliph uthman?

Here's a verse from the moslem hadith scriptures, narrating that there are indeed various qurans even during mahomet's lifetime. The conduct of his disciples is also interesting. One disciple would resort to violence and criminal use of force when he heard a different version of the quran being recited. That tells you a lot about how well his teacher has taught him.

Narrated Umar bin Al-Khattab: I heard Hisham bin Hakim reciting Surat Al-Furqan during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle and I listened to his recitation and noticed that he recited in several different ways which Allah's Apostle had not taught me. I was about to jump over him during his prayer, but I controlled my temper and when he had completed his prayer, I put his upper garment around his neck and seized him by it and said, "Who taught you this Surat which I heard you reciting ?" He replied, "Allah's Apostle taught it to me". I said, "You have told a lie, for Allah's Apostle taught it to me in a different way from yours". So I dragged him to Allah's Apostle and said, "I heard this person reciting Surat Al-Furqan in a way which you haven't taught me!" On that Allah's Apostle said, "Release him (Umar) recite, O Hisham!" Then he recited in the same way I heard him reciting. Then Allah's Apostle said, "It was revealed in this way", and added, "Recite, O Umar", I recited it as he had taught me. Allah's Apostle then said, "It was revealed in this way. This Qur'an has been revealed to be recited in seven different ways, so recite of it whichever is easier for you." (Sahih al-Bukhari: vol. 6, bk. 61, no. 514)
How wonderful you're reading the Hadith. And yes that Hadith is sahih, meaning authentic. Now next step for you is looking into the minute details of that recitation and see if you find contradictions.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The earliest mosque, archeologist gilbert found out, faced towards Petra.including the one in guanzhou.
Initially, evryone thought it faced jerusalem.
As mosque in Cairo faced towards the east and those in baghdad faced west and medina( remnants of the old mosque) faced towards the north west.
Now let's see if any christian scholars of any renown will dare put his reputation on the line and make this claim in an academic forum. He will be demolished and his reputation torn to shreds.
Only christian apologist dare do this in a religious forum.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How wonderful you're reading the Hadith. And yes that Hadith is sahih, meaning authentic.

So mahomet fucking a 9 year-old kid is authentic? That's really gross of your fake prophet!

Is this authentic too? Maybe you should drink housefly soup as a remedy when you're sick.

Sahih al-Bukhari 3320

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said "If a house fly falls in the drink of anyone of you, he should dip it (in the drink) and take it out, for one of its wings has a disease and the other has the cure for the disease."

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now let's see if any christian scholars of any renown will dare put his reputation on the line and make this claim in an academic forum. He will be demolished and his reputation torn to shreds.
Only christian apologist dare do this in a religious forum.

Are there any mohameddan scholars of renown? I dare say nearly, if not, all of them are shit stirrers.

We post in this forum because Boss Sam allowed this forum to be non-politically correct.

If we posted in public about your mohammedan religion, there will not be any debate. Instead, moslems would kick up a riot and put an end to any verbal discussions about their mohammedan religion.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are there any mohameddan scholars of renown? I dare say nearly, if not, all of them are shit stirrers.

We post in this forum because Boss Sam allowed this forum to be non-politically correct.

If we posted in public about your mohammedan religion, there will not be any debate. Instead, moslems would kick up a riot and put an end to any verbal discussions about their mohammedan religion.
Any western university will do but not a single christian apologist would dare it means lying is central to their efforts, not pursuit of truth.