• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Matex Residence

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If JB property bull can last long enough, the price of condos nearby will be quite similar.

Now we are discussing just where is still available at a more reasonable price.

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi all,

i am give up, matex, due to I am purchasing Sky Suite with free 1 number of car park, with facilities and (matex no facilities) .... If MRT confirm at Tanjung Puteri, NSG and UMland, YOU ha ha ha ... ha ha ha .... SGD 5k for a booking admin fee ...
Not a bad choice. But Sky suites price had also doubled since its prelaunch. No need to get sea view unit because it will be blocked sooner or later when Tanjung Puteri Waterfront develops.

cytan6613

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi friend,

this is right man, is sooner block by tanjung puteri waterfront. Now apply my loan, hope must get 90% loan ... by the way how much is the launching price? i brought RM 972.4612737 for one room of RM 565,000 ... so expensive ..............

Not a bad choice. But Sky suites price had also doubled since its prelaunch. No need to get sea view unit because it will be blocked sooner or later when Tanjung Puteri Waterfront develops.

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi friend,

this is right man, is sooner block by tanjung puteri waterfront. Now apply my loan, hope must get 90% loan ... by the way how much is the launching price? i brought RM 972.4612737 for one room of RM 565,000 ... so expensive ..............
I recall it was around 400 ~500 psf when launched in early 2012. In Dec 2012 when , I called their sales office , it was around 800++ psf. Now 972 psf. Huge increase over a short period of time. I think it may be a bit overpriced in terms of the quality of their property. They just selling based on the location, if based on quality only, it can't be worth this price at all.

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I recall it was around 400 ~500 psf when launched in early 2012. In Dec 2012 when , I called their sales office , it was around 800++ psf. Now 972 psf. Huge increase over a short period of time. I think it may be a bit overpriced in terms of the quality of their property. They just selling based on the location, if based on quality only, it can't be worth this price at all.
Info obtained for Sky Suites as per Dec 2012:
Description of Property
Type of Properties Build-up Area (sq. ft.) Bedrooms + Bathrooms (Nos.) Price Range (RM) No. of Unit Type A & A1 1,345.50 3 + 1 Bedrooms + 2 Bathrooms 1,038,000 Onwards 66 Type B, B1 861.11 2 Bedrooms + 2 Bathrooms 629,000 Onwards 87 Type C 581.25 1 Bedrooms + 1 Bathroom 376,000 Onwards 88 Exclusive Duplex Penthouse 1,636.11 - 2,411.12 4 Bedrooms + 4 Bathrooms 1,331,000 Onwards 9
Total No. of Unit : 250
Total Floor(s) : 31
Total Block : 1

cytan6613

Alfrescian
Loyal
so am i should wait for the new launch????
:(
Description of Property
Type of Properties Build-up Area (sq. ft.) Bedrooms + Bathrooms (Nos.) Price Range (RM) No. of Unit Type A & A1 1,345.50 3 + 1 Bedrooms + 2 Bathrooms 1,038,000 Onwards 66 Type B, B1 861.11 2 Bedrooms + 2 Bathrooms 629,000 Onwards 87 Type C 581.25 1 Bedrooms + 1 Bathroom 376,000 Onwards 88 Exclusive Duplex Penthouse 1,636.11 - 2,411.12 4 Bedrooms + 4 Bathrooms 1,331,000 Onwards 9

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
so am i should wait for the new launch????
:(
My own investment rule is that I will not pay for more than 900 psf based on a 6% yield requirement. If you are looking at it for own stay and want to be very near to RTS, then it is a different thing altogether. Else, I will not recommend for it at all. But It is still your choice at the end of the day, I may be wrong if the property bulls continue recklessly.

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
what kind of floor tiles are used for Matex? cannot be ceramic tiles rite? must be homogeneous tiles at least rite?

yyhwin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Have you signed your loan offer? I got 80% loan for UOB and 90% loan for OCBC.

yyhwin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Description of Property

The new tower launch price is much higher. Isn't it?

yyhwin

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi friend,

Very steep indeed, is it the third tower? Or the first 2 towers?

Bruceli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, which floor is your unit ? When I was checking in December, they say 1 bedder still available from 20th floor and above. Starting price from RM470k.

hi friend,

yyhwin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not yet. The project is not launched yet. I only can get 80% loan.

I hope it can be settled soon then can move on from here. Now it is like stuck for so long already. UMLand Boss is a very strong supporter of the current government, maybe they want to drag till the election over. :(

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Around 175 units already been booked.

Launching in April 2013.

Last edited:

cytan6613

Alfrescian
Loyal
Matex is the cheater, soft launch in SG by NS Global Properties Pte Ltd (NSG) and i called UM Land, the sales person told me JB or Malaysia do not have an agent. I complaint to MBJB Johor they not reply. ha ha ha ... Don't buy this let it bankrupt. I hate you GOV. You are really keep rakyat diketepikan wang diharapankan ... Hate You BN ...

Around 175 units already been booked.

Launching in April 2013.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just buy in Singapore like some Malaysians did.

Same thing apply when some condos in Singapore soft launch in HK and Beijing before coming back home for official launch.

Just play along ..... it is just a game.

Matex is the cheater, soft launch in SG by NS Global Properties Pte Ltd (NSG) and i called UM Land, the sales person told me JB or Malaysia do not have an agent. I complaint to MBJB Johor they not reply. ha ha ha ... Don't buy this let it bankrupt. I hate you GOV. You are really keep rakyat diketepikan wang diharapankan ... Hate You BN ...