• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Matex Residence

Steventlk

Alfrescian
Loyal
In terms of location, Matex (Suasana) really beats others hands down...

Really keen to know who the operator is! Any leads ppl?

yyhwin

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, might consider for own stay because the location very convenient and most importantly there is no need for me to drive. It can save the trouble of finding parking lots and worry about my car when I am working.

yyhwin

Alfrescian
Loyal
They may have some delay, still waiting for the Malaysian Authority to approve the name etc, technical issue. This is what I heard from the marketing agent.

yyhwin

Alfrescian
Loyal
seems like nowadays developer don't care local buyer anymore. Launch the product in SG but local msian don't know anything about this project.

yes, totally agree. Maybe JB locals unwilling to purchase the condo at such a high price and they see limited business opportunities there.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Congratulations! Must be 3 bedders?

Phrase 1 = 3 bedders RM800 psf (19-20 floor)
Phrase 2 = 3 bedders RM800 psf (17-18 floor)
Phrase 3 = 3 bedders RM800 psf (13-16 floor)
Phrase 4 = 3 bedders RM800 psf (8-9 floor)

You pay same price; but you get lower and lower floor.

When official launch; 21 floor will start at RM950 at least.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Phrase 1 = 3 bedders RM800 psf (19-20 floor)
Phrase 2 = 3 bedders RM800 psf (17-18 floor)
Phrase 3 = 3 bedders RM800 psf (13-16 floor)
Phrase 4 = 3 bedders RM800 psf (8-9 floor)

You pay same price; but you get lower and lower floor.

When official launch; 21 floor will start at RM950 at least.

i thought Phase is 13-14 floors? I bought in this phase

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
3 bedders not so popular for investment in terms of rental. Hence cheaper

Order of Rentability. 1 Most easiest to rent out and higher rental rates psf. 3 is most challenging to rent out

1) 1 Bedders ( For singles, unmarried couple, married couple with no kid)
2) 2 Bedders ( For Couple with 1/2 Kid)
3) 3 Bedders ( For couple with > 2 kids)

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
3 bedders not so popular for investment in terms of rental. Hence cheaper

Order of Rentability. 1 Most easiest to rent out and higher rental rates psf. 3 is most challenging to rent out

1) 1 Bedders ( For singles, unmarried couple, married couple with no kid)
2) 2 Bedders ( For Couple with 1/2 Kid)
3) 3 Bedders ( For couple with > 2 kids)

Most 3 bedders buyer probably get the unit for own stay/weekend "chalet" or capital appreciation. I would get the 3 bedders if i could afford. The price is still reasonable at <1M (for the smaller Type C) and given the central location

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most 3 bedders buyer probably get the unit for own stay/weekend "chalet" or capital appreciation. I would get the 3 bedders if i could afford. The price is still reasonable at <1M (for the smaller Type C) and given the central location

Type C2 and Type B4 price different about RM100k.

This 3 bedders and 2 bedders are the price close as B4 is a hugh 950 sq ft 2 bedders.

B4 also has a balcony that eat into the room view of B7 studio next door. Imagine a studio room with half a window.... I wonder can I look into the neighbour bedroom in future.

Last edited:

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Type C2 and Type B4 price different about RM100k.

This 3 bedders and 2 bedders are the price close as B4 is a hugh 950 sq ft 2 bedders.

B4 also has a balcony that eat into the room view of B7 studio next door. Imagine a studio room with half a window.... I wonder can I look into the neighbour bedroom in future.

Yeah. Speaking of this, maybe I didn’t take notice of other condos enough to look at their units layout but I find that the layout of matex units are quite “interesting” .If you look at the sectional layout from the top view, the corner units (2/3 bedders) “protrude” out and may even block the one bedder’s view partially, especially those directly adjacent to these corner units. B1 is totally rectangular and longish in shape and B4 is squarish and the rest a mix.

Last edited: