• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Matex Residence

streams

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was quoted RM766,163 for 09-01 (unit taken already). RM899 psf. Yes price up around 4% considering floor premium .. and even more because no state fee waiver (>RM10K for 2 bedders)

oh...ouch! usually how much is the price difference per floor for each phase?

streams

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need the connection. Norman Sia, the boss of NSGLobal is formerly the MD of Austpac Malaysia. He built up all the connections in real estate industry...Big developers such as UMLAND, SETIA, UOA, IREKA, etc is selling through him...you are rite. They laugh all the way to the banks..no capital but can earn a lot of fees.

I was told that he secured 4 floors for himself to do leaseback. 13 x 4 = 52units! not sure how true...mmm

streams

Alfrescian
Loyal
Phrase 1 = 3 bedders RM800 psf (19-20 floor)
Phrase 2 = 3 bedders RM800 psf (17-18 floor)
Phrase 3 = 3 bedders RM800 psf (13-16 floor)
Phrase 4 = 3 bedders RM800 psf (8-9 floor)

You pay same price; but you get lower and lower floor.

When official launch; 21 floor will start at RM950 at least.

Missing 10-12 Level. Bumi Lots?
Even if they are, it is only 13 x 3= 33. is bumi quota at 30% for FH ppty? Selling at higher floors?

yyhwin

Alfrescian
Loyal
congrats yyhwin. this is one of the better projects around. you must be over the moon!!

the price a bit steep actually, but i know exactly what will happen if I don book the unit. The price will just keep going up and up. This project is very salable.

yyhwin

Alfrescian
Loyal
congrats yyhwin. this is one of the better projects around. you must be over the moon!!

The price a bit steep, but I think they will just keep increasing the price, especially after the announcement of cooling measure. Quite happy, 2016 then no need rent room already, now the SG rental market going mad liao....

yyhwin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most 3 bedders buyer probably get the unit for own stay/weekend "chalet" or capital appreciation. I would get the 3 bedders if i could afford. The price is still reasonable at <1M (for the smaller Type C) and given the central location

Yeah I got it for own stay. :smile:

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
The price a bit steep, but I think they will just keep increasing the price, especially after the announcement of cooling measure. Quite happy, 2016 then no need rent room already, now the SG rental market going mad liao....

they will wait and see how the market responds to sky88 last tower pricing of RM1000-RM1200psf. If it is too much for the market to bear, pricing will not be that aggressive. If market can still swallow, it's time to shoot the price through the roof

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian, but rent a house in singapore for very long time. I always want to have a unit like that near CS and CIQ, finally they launch one.
Ohh, I dinno that, thanks for the information. :smile:

Ahh ... we are on the same boat then! Well, i guess we will be monitoring the RTS development closely .. :smile:

Yes, you can't go wrong living next to a mall that is connected to CIQ!

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
When do you think is the official launch day? Did they contact you regarding to the bank loan? Which bank offers better rates/package?

I think will be Q2. Around Apr-May. They sent me an email to inform me there are 2 banks on their panel (OCBC and HSBC) and that OCBC offers a better rate. I have yet to shop around for the mortgage loan ... i think more banks will be joining the panel so will take my time and meantime research more..

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is the target rental for 2 bedder and 3 bedder?

Hard to say now because there is no precedent in JB .. all the current "luxury" condo projects are still under construction/planning stage so its an untested market. My guess is RM3500 onwards for 2 bedders and RM4500 for 3 bedders depending on factors like RTS and the CDB transformation plan. Mature city condos like Aloha Towers and Danga View are already fetching on average RM2500 rent per mth

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told that he secured 4 floors for himself to do leaseback. 13 x 4 = 52units! not sure how true...mmm

He just need to hold the units and flip all upon TOP if he wants to make quick HUGE profit. He has insider info and he knows perfectly the price movement, having been in the real estate for so long

streams

Alfrescian
Loyal
He just need to hold the units and flip all upon TOP if he wants to make quick HUGE profit. He has insider info and he knows perfectly the price movement, having been in the real estate for so long

that's true. he's quite bullish on KL, Johor. he's the big winner!!