• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Matex Residence

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
They quoting me 8 floor, look like they created a 8 floor from scratch....

RM833,854 or RM877 psf for B4 unit 08-06.

Price up 4%.
Wow , within 2 months, the price so much from the initial launch back in Nov 2012. I wouldn't be suprised if they launch at 1200 psf for the 33 floor eventually (given the highest floor premium over the lowest floor is usually about 30%)

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
They quoting me 8 floor, look like they created a 8 floor from scratch....

RM833,854 or RM877 psf for B4 unit 08-06.

Price up 4%.

Was quoted RM766,163 for 09-01 (unit taken already). RM899 psf. Yes price up around 4% considering floor premium .. and even more because no state fee waiver (>RM10K for 2 bedders)

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow , within 2 months, the price so much from the initial launch back in Nov 2012. I wouldn't be suprised if they launch at 1200 psf for the 33 floor eventually (given the highest floor premium over the lowest floor is usually about 30%)

They waiting for sky88 last tower to launch - expected psf 1000-1200. U have to go to the site to appreciate the proximity to City Square and CIQ (5mins walking distance). Beat Paragon Suites flatly

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Those whom buy early will not enter another unit due to worst discount and lousy benefits.

B4 is best size..... 950 sq ft is good for your couple.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They waiting for sky88 last tower to launch - expected psf 1000-1200. U have to go to the site to appreciate the proximity to City Square and CIQ (5mins walking distance). Beat Paragon Suites flatly

Some prefer Paragon Suites as it is officially launch by developer.

Matex is like ghost project. Nothing available for people to check or validate this project. Even UM LAnd act blur too.

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
They waiting for sky88 last tower to launch - expected psf 1000-1200. U have to go to the site to appreciate the proximity to City Square and CIQ (5mins walking distance). Beat Paragon Suites flatl
I am familar with that place long ago as I always go JB, city square, KSL, Jusco, etc for shopping. Can't buy more units in Matex already, satisfied with one. Loan quatum exceeded for Malaysia loan

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some prefer Paragon Suites as it is officially launch by developer.

Matex is like ghost project. Nothing available for people to check or validate this project. Even UM LAnd act blur too.

I have called um land min. 5times and spoken to a few staffs there. All heard of mate. I also spoken to Andrew from marketing who oversees tthis project. The project exists unless the um land staffs are lying to me

Newbie11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have called um land min. 5times and spoken to a few staffs there. All heard of mate. I also spoken to Andrew from marketing who oversees tthis project. The project exists unless the um land staffs are lying to me

Andrew said same thing too.. I told him I don't like 5k admin fees. Lol

Newbie11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone attended the past Seminar by Norman SIa for this Matex project? Is there any additional/interesting info that he shares about the project ? I know for some projects they sell in the past, they tries to sell with a possibility of leaseback agreement with certain hotel operator e.g Suasana Bukit Ceylon, however it did not materialize in the end.
Care to share on history of Suasana Bukit Ceylon and how it didn't materialize?

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am familar with that place long ago as I always go JB, city square, KSL, Jusco, etc for shopping. Can't buy more units in Matex already, satisfied with one. Loan quatum exceeded for Malaysia loan

Bro is yours 2 bedded if u don't mind sharing? I I frequent Cs in the past as need to pass through it from ciq. I didn't know it's just next to the bus stop as I don't go to that particular area often. When I was at the site physically, it was like 'wow, it's really near to. Cs'

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Andrew said same thing too.. I told him I don't like 5k admin fees. Lol

Haa I told him that too. He just laughed and said it's decided by top management. The typical marketing person. Well I just treat the
5k administration fee as the stamp duty fee though most new projects waive this duty

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Care to share on history of Suasana Bukit Ceylon and how it didn't materialize?
Not sure about the history of the SBC. I didn't buy it but I went for the preview of SBC when they launch it in Spore. The boss of NSGlobal says they will get Best Western to run it as a services apartment like Somerset. Till now, I didn't hear any news of any hotel operators gotten into it.

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro is yours 2 bedded if u don't mind sharing? I I frequent Cs in the past as need to pass through it from ciq. I didn't know it's just next to the bus stop as I don't go to that particular area often. When I was at the site physically, it was like 'wow, it's really near to. Cs'
Mind is 1 bedder. Agree it is close. In fact, i just went JB again in late Dec 2012... but the security is still no good. Heard often people get robbed on that street despite a police post. I can feel as well...there is FW/illegal street loittering around.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mind is 1 bedder. Agree it is close. In fact, i just went JB again in late Dec 2012... but the security is still no good. Heard often people get robbed on that street despite a police post. I can feel as well...there is FW/illegal street loittering around.

Yes jalan waf still quite unsafe at the moment. Hope with the cbd transformation, security will improve and the fw and pirated stuff peddlars will be chased out

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes jalan waf still quite unsafe at the moment. Hope with the cbd transformation, security will improve and the fw and pirated stuff peddlars will be chased out

Hope to see those peddlars swim in River Segget in 2016.

Newbie11

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am concerned about selling my 1br if min limit is raised to 1m..

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube_share;uali7gZlczY]http://youtu.be/uali7gZlczY[/video]

The Suasana aka MATEX