• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Matex Residence

streams

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you buy matex? I was contacted by NS Global for mortgage loan and these 2 are the panel bankers

yup i did. I am first phase buyer. booked it before this forum came abt.
Are you familiar with malaysia mortgage loans? I was told that OCBC offered a better interest rate than HSBC.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup i did. I am first phase buyer. booked it before this forum came abt.
Are you familiar with malaysia mortgage loans? I was told that OCBC offered a better interest rate than HSBC.

Oh good price you must have gotten! I am not familiar, and yes i was told by NS Global OCBC is better. i think it depends on the prevailing package offered by the 2 banks. Some banks that have ties with specific projects have different package. Best is to get the "RFQ" from all the panel banks - take your time to shop around and drag for as long as possible till you have seen all the banks' cards on the table

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya...just chatting....

in any case, price increase in one area will affect the rest! :smile:

Yes, a big wave of property cooling measure in SG will take effect from tmr, affecting even commercial. Huat to all zones of Iskandar as JB welcome spillovers investors across the causeway.

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you worried about state consent in Johor? As in what if the Johor measures come out before securing state consent? :(

Yes, a big wave of property cooling measure in SG will take effect from tmr, affecting even commercial. Huat to all zones of Iskandar as JB welcome spillovers investors across the causeway.

streams

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh good price you must have gotten! I am not familiar, and yes i was told by NS Global OCBC is better. i think it depends on the prevailing package offered by the 2 banks. Some banks that have ties with specific projects have different package. Best is to get the "RFQ" from all the panel banks - take your time to shop around and drag for as long as possible till you have seen all the banks' cards on the table

true..mm..but NS Global is no expert in banking issues too.
which will offer better banking terms for investors.. headache!

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
true..mm..but NS Global is no expert in banking issues too.
which will offer better banking terms for investors.. headache!

Are you taking the DIBS? If so, i think its only offered by the panel banks ..so your choice is limited to the panel banks which i think will be just a few. So just get their quotations and get the best deal.

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you worried about state consent in Johor? As in what if the Johor measures come out before securing state consent? :(

Not worried at all because I am a Malaysian :smile: It will be to the local's advantage if the 500K limit gets pushed up

Last edited:

streams

Alfrescian
Loyal

i worry about property bubbles- inflation of artificial demands in Zone A/B.
money will need to flow to some places- maybe there will be a stock run near term for SGX (my speculation).

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
i worry about property bubbles- inflation of artificial demands in Zone A/B.
money will need to flow to some places- maybe there will be a stock run near term for SGX (my speculation).

Now the stock market is already bullish. I expect even more cash inflow into Iskandar, especally the commercial shops now that industrial is affected too by the CM

streams

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you taking the DIBS? If so, i think its only offered by the panel banks ..so your choice is limited to the panel banks which i think will be just a few. So just get their quotations and get the best deal.

Thanks to some great advisers here, yes I'm taking DIBS... should be the right move..mmm..

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks to some great advisers here, yes I'm taking DIBS... should be the right move..mmm..

i say its certainly a good move. Interest here is high compared to that in SG so you can save a good deal by taking that. And matex does not give rebate for not taking DBIS so might as well take advantage of that