• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Massive PAP rally at Punggol East .... wow......

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mosquitoes dare not bite the people there as they are bigger blood suckers !:eek:

The mosquitoes see the crowd also disappointed,somemore so many senior citizens,no incentive to move,somemore the mosquitoes are smart,they hear the rally speech they know bullshit,full of lies and deceit,somemore so boring and dull,don't waste time lah,better go to sleep.......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• WP%u00252BPunggol%2BRally%2B7.JPG
    WP%u00252BPunggol%2BRally%2B7.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 77
  • WP.JPG
    WP.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I accompanied my Honey there.
So boring and I started to fonder her at the far end of the field until she was dripping wet.
She couldn't ignored no more, grabbed my covered dick....slowly unbuttoned my faithful 501, put her well manicured hand inside where I usually don't wear tanga when I am with her to facilitate quick retrieval
I could feel the warm sensation rushing to my head through rusty dicky and before I could figure what Dr Arsekoh was talking she started groping like she needs to survive..............I leave the rest to your imaginations lest Honey gets angry and hit the irreversible ignore button.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It would be interesting to compare the crowds of both the PAP and WP rallies in 2011 and in this BE, a sort of a then and now comparison. This should give some idea of the change in support for the two.

it's always the same then and now. this BE, WP will draw ten of thousands of people, crowd bigger than the entire 31000 PE voters. PAP would mobilize hundreds of people to it's empty rally to preserve face. can't read anything into it.

Lenovo

That is happening for 4 decades, at least some are awakening that with all the information & today they get instant answers they still come out with the wrong answer. something is really wrong.

Their awakening was in the 60s or 70s. Those are the years they use as a standard. After that, there is no awakening but sleeping.

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
can't read anything into it.

Actually you can - 2 things
1. Singaporeans are kaypo and like to "listen" what the oppositions got to say - chest thumping and all.
2. PAP wins regardless - because there are much more people who don't bother and just pick a cross next to the thunder and lightings crest.

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
During PAP rallies only those who can vote in this BE appears. During WP rally, the SG entire population of hooligans, losers and useless bums will appear.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually you can - 2 things
1. Singaporeans are kaypo and like to "listen" what the oppositions got to say - chest thumping and all.
2. PAP wins regardless - because there are much more people who don't bother and just pick a cross next to the thunder and lightings crest.

actually, rallies are for politicians to wayang in front of their own supporters. hopefully, the media will put a positive spin on it. but a successful rally is still a good confidence propaganda for the people.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
During PAP rallies only those who can vote in this BE appears. During WP rally, the SG entire population of hooligans, losers and useless bums will appear.

DUring PAP rallies, those who lick balls and able to get some rewards like packet of rice and transport will appear.

During WP rallies, those who Hate PAP to the core including the rest of the population will appear.

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Teo Chee Bye is apparently very weary and tired from talking cock and spewing lies everyday.

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what's the use of having massive crowd spilling over everywhere...massive massive massive...and at the end of the day, suffer massive losses...

When you have such massive crowds, in spite of the odds against you e.g. like having a 4CF the losses, if any, will be minor ones.

Last edited: