• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Massive PAP rally at Punggol East .... wow......

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can someone here pls put their photo side by side as i don't know how to do it? They do look alike!

76346_321995091239280_171374059_n.jpg

Dr Koh looks like NUS sex scholar Alvin Tan with the smug look!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-o9Y1lAFLV...og++NUS+Terminates+Blogger's+Scholarship2.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
2 over qualified, over rated and over achiever trade people is PAP tea party candidate for election.

This doctor fella on the left must be thinking he can raise his medical consultation fee after this BE, win or lose. He become a branded goods.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
waulau, despite the rain,the m&d and the cold, so many supporters turned up!!!

this speaks very well for the pap..majulah pap!!! majulah singapura!!! pap surely wins!!!

good speeches, good promises, good future, good governance...good support...Dr Koh is the man who will lead PE to a better future!!! majulah pap!!!

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BA7hE5PCcAAxtk_.jpg

Straits Times report of yesterday's massive PAP rally....... it made the HEADLINES...... but no mention of the overwhelmingly massive crowd size and the very loyal Ah Tiong new citizens in their midst.....

Surely Straits Times would similarly avoid telling the world about tonight's poorly attended Workers Party rally.... maybe they want to be very fair, so that they could be, in due course, the No.1 news media in the world, up from the current very respectable No. 154..........

microdjsim

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. you called this Massive turnout? wait till you see WP rally. Honestly, too boring to watch or listen to, nothing interesting at all.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
seriously is that all to the crowd, anyone has more pics of the crowd at the papy rally or links to it?

crowd size does not really matter
it's the quality of support you have
in all the previous GEs
massive crowds at Oppo rallies
in the end all mati mati mati...

so don't be deceived by massive crowds - it's a wayang for the bored people at home....tonight we all go and enjoy the wayang okay...:smile:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course rear admirer teo can afford to sleep it's a given the pap would most likely be elected and it's not even cos of this capable ass doctor. Even if the candidate was a chimp it would still be a pap endorsed chimp. n

What so new about sleeping on the job? They do that all the time.

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
seriously is that all to the crowd, anyone has more pics of the crowd at the papy rally or links to it?

Looks like the SCM has decided to avoid the question of whether there was actually a large group of people who attended their rally. The irony is that probably not even 100 of the actual voters were there.

Most of the people attending are the usual PLPs and old people as well as your friendly neighbourhood yeow kwees who know they can get a free meal from the PA.

Anyway one comment on the headline on the ST today, does that mean that the PAP has been reneging on their GE promises all this time?

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wp2805.jpg

this is truly historical...because i was there...and it was massive and you could feel the pulse of the people...but in the end also LOSS...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Straits Times report of yesterday's massive PAP rally....... it made the HEADLINES...... but no mention of the overwhelmingly massive crowd size and the very loyal Ah Tiong new citizens in their midst.....

Surely Straits Times would similarly avoid telling the world about tonight's poorly attended Workers Party rally.... maybe they want to be very fair, so that they could be, in due course, the No.1 news media in the world, up from the current very respectable No. 154..........

I was thinking this morning, these people must have some kind of mental problems, in which medical science branch that deals with the mind ( IMH) would want to investigate. Those in the rally 99.9% are their own bussed from all over single, 0.5% the residents there to hear for themselves & 0.5% Curious onlookers or some just dropped in from outer space. What do you thinks? It is like a vain & proud person, looking into the mirror, talking to himself or herself & say..." I am good looking, the people like me, I am very popular, I can do all things.. I, I, I, I.. I am my own man (woMAN)!!""

Then again, will the residents there repent?? repeat the same mistake again? what do you think?? a case for medical science??:rolleyes:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what's the use of having massive crowd spilling over everywhere...massive massive massive...and at the end of the day, suffer massive losses...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
people only make decisions based on what they know. You can have everyone in the country vote freely and democratically and still come up with the wrong answer , if the information they base that decision on is wrong.:wink: