• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Massive PAP rally at Punggol East .... wow......

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is happening for 4 decades, at least some are awakening that with all the information & today they get instant answers they still come out with the wrong answer. something is really wrong.

Lets see if punggol residents got wake up anot . If they still vote for pap then there's nothing much to say about them already .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One thing I notice about these huge WP rallies from the Hougang BE is some singaporeans are such devoted fans of the WP that they travel to different parts of the island just to attend rallies,,,so if the rally in Hougang,,the attendees are from somewhere else which have no bearing on the results.

also these attendees from constituencies contested by non wp candidates also KPKB and wish WP was contesting there..

though i find going around the island attending rallies is abit bo liao i have to admit that at least wp have dedicated supporters willing to do that,,,compare with PAP rallies where the PAP has to shuttle 'attendees' from Tanjong Pagar and free lunch etc to attend PAP rallies in other constituencies at tax payer expense hor,,,

[video=youtube;RNdJZCp8SQE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNdJZCp8SQE[/video]

So if WP gets big enough and these 3rd rate oppos get eliminated with minimal spoilers,,WP is the party to be reckon with,,,it will succeed PAP..if WP continue to play its cards right,,,

I agree with u on that .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
actually, rallies are for politicians to wayang in front of their own supporters. hopefully, the media will put a positive spin on it. but a successful rally is still a good confidence propaganda for the people.

The media is under the government don't forget :wink:

Prometheus888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why aren't those Ass-Pee-H Photoshop experts doing their job cloning the crowds digitally ?

everybody here owns a mobile with a camera so all of us can squarely catch them lying.

i think the PAP might fear all of us taking pictures whereever they are found and post them... guess what caused the downfall of Mike Palmer? yes a picture taken of LO's sexy msgs page with her angmoh lover :smile:

so precious..... all it takes is a picture and things start happening....

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
76346_321995091239280_171374059_n.jpg

Siao A. Don't fall asleep leh. You are going to fall off the chair liao.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow!!! a winner on parade!!!

Why all wearing white? Are there no residents around? Next time you should advise PAP not to bring so many supporters. The residents must overwhelm the supporters, not the other way round.

Last edited: