• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Martial arts teacher manages to subdue 4 knife wielding robbers with student in mudla

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FOUR knife-wielding robbers ran out of luck while trying to rob a martial arts master of his gold chain in Kepong.

With help from one of his students, 33-year-old Wong Yaw Min overcame the robbers with his bare hands.

One of the robbers was severely injured during the fight, reported China Press.

The incident happened on Tuesday, right after Wong had finished having breakfast with his student.

Four men on two motorcycles, who were armed with knives, approached him.

One of them tried to grab his gold chain.

Wong fought off the attackers and when his student saw the scuffle, he jumped to his master's aid.

One of the attackers managed to escape unhurt while two others were knocked off their motorcycles before fleeing on foot.

Policemen, who arrived later, took the injured robber to the hospital.

MHGdZW9.jpg

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Martial arts teacher manages to subdue 4 knife wielding robbers with student in m

Karma can be a bitch. That's also valid for all those people standing around just staring at he bleeding fellow.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Martial arts teacher manages to subdue 4 knife wielding robbers with student in m

I wonder if it's worth the effort to rob a gold chain to be shared with four others in exchange for a prison term. What do you think? :confused:

FOUR knife-wielding robbers ran out of luck while trying to rob a martial arts master of his gold chain in Kepong.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Hi Jah, could you please removed the gory pics. I mean, this guy has a father and mother, just like the children who were killed in the Tampines accident. How would they feel when they saw these pics? :confused:

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think his parents will disown him. What do you think? :*:

Hi Jah, could you please removed the gory pics. I mean, this guy has a father and mother, just like the children who were killed in the Tampines accident. How would they feel when they saw these pics? :confused:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Well you could remove them just like you did with the tampines accident pics when the new mod made a big hoo haa and started a poll on it.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why they never take my opinion. Smash their hand till they cannot use to rob anymore.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When he rob other.

I wonder does he care about others father Mother, grandmother. Etc etc.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Well you could remove them just like you did with the tampines accident pics when the new mod made a big hoo haa and started a poll on it.

Arhhhh....I'm sorry. I should not have been a crybaby :wink:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I think his parents will disown him. What do you think? :*:

It will break his parent's heart. Every parent wants their children to do well in life. Even if they do not do well, then at least do not commit any heinous acts.

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro...unlike the Tampines accident which i felt should not show the poor boys pic....this case is different, this knn robber deserve all the publicity ...

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

When he rob other.

I wonder does he care about others father Mother, grandmother. Etc etc.

KNS lah you, can't you play along with me :biggrin:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro...unlike the Tampines accident which i felt should not show the poor boys pic....this case is different, this knn robber deserve all the publicity ...

Well said. 2 points from me :smile:

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kepong is a crime infested place in KL outskirt, always got robbery and rape cases. It is wrong to accuse bystanders, just like it is wrong to accuse the 5,000 Honglim protesters for being racists and xenophobia.

Karma can be a bitch. That's also valid for all those people standing around just staring at he bleeding fellow.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kepong is a crime infested place in KL outskirt, always got robbery and rape cases. It is wrong to accuse bystanders, just like it is wrong to accuse the 5,000 Honglim protesters for being racists and xenophobia.

The guy is bleeding, surrounded by people who would want to beat him up further. What can he do still...

No humanity left to cover his wounds with some cloth to control the bleeding till the paramedics arrive? Would it still be ok if he's dying?

And please, what does this have to do with politics...

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How cum the clip never show who Wong Fei Hong is!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The guy is bleeding, surrounded by people who would want to beat him up further. What can he do still...

No humanity left to cover his wounds with some cloth to control the bleeding till the paramedics arrive? Would it still be ok if he's dying?

If he is not bleeding, then the one who bleed is the victim and what humanity you talking about? If he want humanity, he shouldn't rob in the first place!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/C9Wp-aIewys" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/W8dh7UPIXtY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MqW3GmU9RO4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

jixiaolan

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the same place where rapists tell their victims not to walk the same path again or be rape again the next day.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

in mudland robbing is like a part time or when anyone see a chance to rob they will do it. anyone can be robber in mudland. especially those on bike, when they see sling bag walking along the road maitu liao.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng says case by case lah! that case was traffic accident and the boy's head was smashed like water melon but this case is gangfight leading to severe injury of the assailant - kill chicken to warn monkeys! :biggrin: lai lah!