• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Martial arts teacher manages to subdue 4 knife wielding robbers with student in mudla

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Martial arts teacher manages to subdue 4 knife wielding robbers with student in m

i police lah, but i rem learned a lot more than army. macam macam all have. both hand empty, with baton etc. but heard my army friend said unarm tactic waste of time.

lianbeng says: aiyah as long as can work anything also can lah whether u mata or pengkia or taekwondo or karate or wushu, silat, boxing, judo, etc...! :biggrin: like my instructor always said: "just grab a chair n slam hard lor!" rubbish bin cover also can lah!

Last edited:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Martial arts teacher manages to subdue 4 knife wielding robbers with student in m

Hi Jah, could you please removed the gory pics. I mean, this guy has a father and mother, just like the children who were killed in the Tampines accident. How would they feel when they saw these pics? :confused:

you must be living in a coconut shell. what about all the victims who were whacked killed and raped??? why the biased stance. this @sshole deserved to be beaten and the gory pictures is to serve as warning to the gangsters and rapist taht they can be beaten up too. vigilante action at its best. in Malysia alot of people knows martials arts and would not hesitate to whack back unlike sinkieland where alot only knwo how to KNNCCB , talk big but no action.
if you listen to the dialogue, this guy and his accomplice attempted to rob someone and got beaten up badly. his accomplice ran off . that's why the bystabders refused to help him . served him right!!!!