• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Martial arts teacher manages to subdue 4 knife wielding robbers with student in mudla

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Martial arts teacher manages to subdue 4 knife wielding robbers with student in m

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MqW3GmU9RO4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This clip damn funny leh! Buggers ran off without paying

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Martial arts teacher manages to subdue 4 knife wielding robbers with student in m

This thread shows Malaysia is still a very dangerous place for its citizens. But to be fair likewise in Thailand especially in the big cities and Indonesia this is a daily occurrence too.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The guy is bleeding, surrounded by people who would want to beat him up further. What can he do still...

No humanity left to cover his wounds with some cloth to control the bleeding till the paramedics arrive? Would it still be ok if he's dying?

And please, what does this have to do with politics...

This type of scums deserved no sympathy and humanity..

You must remember they didn't use a German sausage but knives when they tried to rob the man of his gold chain..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hi Jah, could you please removed the gory pics. I mean, this guy has a father and mother, just like the children who were killed in the Tampines accident. How would they feel when they saw these pics? :confused:

he has the right to pose any pic he wants... it is exactly that he has a mother and father and this pic and story serve a lesson to those parents who are fucked up to bring up a kid like that. and their fucked up kids deserved to be bash until like this.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he has the right to pose any pic he wants...

For a moment there I thot you came in to say 'if you eat grass, this sort of thing will not happen'

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

A Thai friend just told me after reading the below post of mine that in Thailand many of this type of crime, roadside snatch thief and robbing internet/gaming shops are done by police themselves in civilian clothes. Waaaaaaaa

This thread shows Malaysia is still a very dangerous place for its citizens. But to be fair likewise in Thailand especially in the big cities and Indonesia this is a daily occurrence too.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he has the right to pose any pic he wants... it is exactly that he has a mother and father and this pic and story serve a lesson to those parents who are fucked up to bring up a kid like that. and their fucked up kids deserved to be bash until like this.

lianbeng agrees with tonychat: if his parents sayang him not willing to punish him then let other people whack him jialat jialat for them lor! :biggrin: spare the kid, spoil the rod! or spare the rod, spoil the kid?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

This robber deserves no sympathy. They should have used the car to crash onto his legs to cripple him permanently so that he won't be able to rob again in future. To let him die would be too cheap. Now, when he is released from the prison, he'll revert to his old ways and maybe even more dangerous the next time because he'll have revenge in his thoughts.

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This robber deserves no sympathy. They should have used the car to crash onto his legs to cripple him permanently so that he won't be able to rob again in future. To let him die would be too cheap. Now, when he is released from the prison, he'll revert to his old ways and maybe even more dangerous the next time because he'll have revenge in his thoughts.

lianbeng says mercy is not getting what one deserves! :biggrin: they were merciful enough to let him live on. next time...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

One of the robbers was severely injured during the fight, reported China Press.

bare hands can whack till the robber with such head injuries? Malaysian (Martial Arts) Boleh!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Funny, why no one here ask "Guess What Race?" question

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

No humanity left to cover his wounds with some cloth to control the bleeding till the paramedics arrive? Would it still be ok if he's dying?

He's an armed robber. Who the hell cares if he dies. :rolleyes:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Funny, why no one here ask "Guess What Race?" question

When a Chinaman is involved, it becomes, "Guess which nationality?".:rolleyes:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Why am I having the feeling that 90% of vegans are retards who can't differentiate sarcasm and real posting? :rolleyes:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Why am I having the feeling that 90% of vegans are retards who can't differentiate sarcasm and real posting? :rolleyes:

Make that 90% of sinkies.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Make that 90% of sinkies.

The original sentence was meant to be "90% of the forummers" here. I backed down eventually knowing that they can't handle the truth.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is common place. Most robbers when caught or overpowered ends up with blood running down their head.
Don't be silly he is not about to die... imagine caught in this situation with tens of onlookers, the only thing he could do is to look really painful and dying to gain some sympathies from stupid people, and to prevent getting bashed up further.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

See!

Leongsam = Tonychat

Can't be. I have never see TC putting up any good counter argument before.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

He's an armed robber. Who the hell cares if he dies. :rolleyes:

hannor si gin nah...ccb kiam gan...

if i was there I still hammer him a few more times to teach him how to go do robbery...

which reminds me that when we finally catch up with the biggest robbers of this cuntry, Lee and his gang

...we must go and hoot them jialart jialart...a lesson they wont so soon forget .....