• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Martial arts teacher manages to subdue 4 knife wielding robbers with student in mudla

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Martial arts teacher manages to subdue 4 knife wielding robbers with student in m

Can't be. I have never see TC putting up any good counter argument before.

Split personality la godok

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Martial arts teacher manages to subdue 4 knife wielding robbers with student in m

Split personality la godok

Don't know why I'm so quarrelsome today. Must be not enough sex. If I get into trouble here, please save me :o

Joker

Alfrescian
Loyal

guess what colour ?

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=279514702179291" width="568" height="320" frameborder="0"></iframe>

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bare hands can whack till the robber with such head injuries? Malaysian (Martial Arts) Boleh!

lianbeng replies in Mandarin: 这招叫作 “空手入白刃”!:biggrin: how to translate har?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This thread shows Malaysia is still a very dangerous place for its citizens. But to be fair likewise in Thailand especially in the big cities and Indonesia this is a daily occurrence too.

So far i have never seen any crime take place in thailand.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Funny, why no one here ask "Guess What Race?" question

When a Chinaman is involved, it becomes, "Guess which nationality?".:rolleyes:

All 4 robbers identities not shown mah even the one shown injured his face isn't seen clearly but we know who the powerful martial arts master is. It's a chinese!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Don't know why I'm so quarrelsome today. Must be not enough sex. If I get into trouble here, please save me :o

maybe you should castrate yourself and throw away your bloody sinkie dick, then you can find peace.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

maybe you should castrate yourself and throw away your bloody sinkie dick, then you can find peace.

How to find peace when a person have no dick..??? :confused: :eek: :confused:

You hinting to Raiders to become a ladyboy? :eek::confused::eek:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

How to find peace when a person have no dick..??? :confused: :eek: :confused:

You hinting to Raiders to become a ladyboy? :eek::confused::eek:

I had a feeling he was aiming my ass for a long time :o

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Mai guai lan, this forum if rank who more guai lan, you are not even in the top 10. Try harder please :cool:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

bare hands can whack till the robber with such head injuries? Malaysian (Martial Arts) Boleh!

Matland has several good pugilistic masters. I know a few Tai Zhu Quan and Choy Lei Fatt masters who practises Tai Zhu Quan and Choy Lei Fatt who are very good fighters.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Matland has several good pugilistic masters.

bro,
that robber in blood is enough proof. Malaysia (Martial Arts) Boleh!

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

are sinkies being 'robbed' daily basis ? but alas, like frog in boiling water..we just beginning to feel....

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

unarm tactic right? NS time got learn right?

lianbeng agrees with u: Unarmed Combat! 1st, step back with 1 hand blocking the arm with weapon. 2nd, move forward and elbow his face hard at the same time twist his arm outwards to drop the weapon. 3rd, grab opponent's waist by his pants. 4th, throw him over ur shoulder. 5th, step hard on his face with 1 leg while still holding his arm and shout: erz! :biggrin:

Last edited:

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kepong is a chinese stronghold especially when it has a big kampong baru there JINJANG!
In KL, any suaku, uncouth, uncivilised & uneducated buggers are asked if they are from Jinjang!
Kepong is like a halfway house for all new kampung baru genome wanting a taste of city life!
It's modern for this jakun but not too modern so that they will not feel left out!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Matland has several good pugilistic masters. I know a few Tai Zhu Quan and Choy Lei Fatt masters who practises Tai Zhu Quan and Choy Lei Fatt who are very good fighters.

u mean 太祖拳and蔡李佛?

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng agrees with u: Unarmed Combat! 1st, step back with 1 hand blocking the arm with weapon. 2nd, move forward and elbow his face hard at the same time twist his arm outwards to drop the weapon. 3rd, grab opponent's waist by his pants. 4th, throw him over ur shoulder. 5th, step hard on his face with 1 leg while still holding his arm and shout: erz! :biggrin:

i police lah, but i rem learned a lot more than army. macam macam all have. both hand empty, with baton etc. but heard my army friend said unarm tactic waste of time.