• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many PRC men married Russian girl

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: It Happens All The Time

Russian is the biggest FT group in Pattaya and I deal with them quite often. My observation on Russians is they tend not to interact with others outside their group, probably due to the language barrier.

They can be very good and loyal friends if they regard you as one.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: It Happens All The Time

Bangkok+International+Film+Festival+2007+Portraits+mfHH7faGs37l.jpg

Everyone has this kind of thing going around. She gave up that handsome man for a ... Whatever !

this viet guy looks familiar and knows some kungfu. Oh yes isn't he the actor that starred in tom yung goong or the protector with tony ja?

Holy fuck tony ja isn't famous anymore after his 2 shitty ong bak sequels.

kemana

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are just average ppl lah. The pt is they are still russian and white. i wonder why ppl become so judgmental when it's a chinese male with a white female but if it's the other way nope no problem no matter how ugly the chinese female is. FYI these russian women aren't any uglier than any chinese female.

becuz they are losers? U can meet these kind of people online very easily, talk like a boss on the web but act pathetic in real life lol