• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many PRC men married Russian girl

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when i saw this thread, i thought the russian gals will be like the model looking types we see on tv,,,not this sort of 'quality'..nothing to brad about leh,,and these Northern Ah Tiongs do look funny...are these the average Northern AH Tiong looks?

These northern tiongs actually kind of look like southern tiongs huh?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
goto chinawhisper.com and key in chinese men in africa marrying african wife in the search box. Not sure how bengs will react

There are tiongs with african gals and so on you should read the article by china smack they were somehow really pissed off that china men were with black women but somehow have not problem if it's the opposite.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many are just jealous the chinamen can score some white meat.

It's just the supposed superiority thing that many here instinctively give to white ppl and for some of them it's in their sub conscious they just do it automatically. It's so ingrained into them that they see white women as a status symbol and the chinese male that has a white female has to be super good looking while the white gal doesn't need to be so good looking and if the chinese male is actually uglier than the white female they'll be really pissed off. Of course they don't have a problem when it's a white male with a chinese female cos they are chinese dogs that are automatically subservient to white ppl and other races, imagine that thinking that marrying a woman from a certain race as a trophy.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey want to score white meat, must score those model standards lah (which russia is famous for) but score this kind of uh 'standard'.. what sort of status symbol u talk about? is it a status symbol to drive a broken down BMW with dents all over the place and dosent even run half the time'??People will laugh at you man,,,, the only benefit to that is no one else will bother with such a car,,so no one will steal it and avoid it like a plague..

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are tiongs with african gals and so on you should read the article by china smack they were somehow really pissed off that china men were with black women but somehow have not problem if it's the opposite.

hey african gals can be very sexy,,but in terms of looks have to find good ones,,,but just keep them on a diet as they put on weight easily,,,

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey want to score white meat, must score those model standards lah (which russia is famous for) but score this kind of uh 'standard'.. what sort of status symbol u talk about? is it a status symbol to drive a broken down BMW with dents all over the place and dosent even run half the time'??People will laugh at you man,,,, the only benefit to that is no one else will bother with such a car,,so no one will steal it and avoid it like a plague..

These are just average ppl lah. The pt is they are still russian and white. i wonder why ppl become so judgmental when it's a chinese male with a white female but if it's the other way nope no problem no matter how ugly the chinese female is. FYI these russian women aren't any uglier than any chinese female.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey african gals can be very sexy,,but in terms of looks have to find good ones,,,but just keep them on a diet as they put on weight easily,,,

Find mixed african gals even better huh? On the weight thing well yeah africans are actually quite big sized and they can put on weight more easily whether it's fat or muscle. It's like this blacks, then whites then asian.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have yet to try a negro woman but have been told they make the best sexual partners due to their athleticism and stamina.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the PRC chinaman did not married because they like them, but because of out of necessity
this is results of years of killing female babies

they deserve what they get right now

yeah
killing female babies is a crime. they should marry the fatest ugliest nigger and smother them to death at night.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
goto chinawhisper.com and key in chinese men in africa marrying african wife in the search box. Not sure how bengs will react

You know i wonder why there are some chinese out there that are surprised or maybe even offended when they see a chinese male with a female from another race especially if it's black yet nope no problem if it's a chinese female instead.

For other ppl to be offended that's understandable cos they are racist and want to put down chinese males but for other chinese males to think this way? my own chinese male frens not many are keen to be with a darker skinned woman but of course that doesn't apply to every chinese male out there. Anyway i think chinese males in sg are probably the most picky they would probably only ever consider fucking an east asian type of woman.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have yet to try a negro woman but have been told they make the best sexual partners due to their athleticism and stamina.

negro women have nice big backside and big breast and some can be quite big sized. Also quite open about sexuality unless they come from strict muslim countries and it's the same for those in strict christian communities.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this better?

Chinese/African

chinese-man-with-black-african-women-560x373.jpg

Chinese/Russian

58.jpg

the gal bigger size than him leh,,can meh?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
simi can meh? Now that the gal is good looking still have problem? FYI all cos he's lanky doesn't mean he's actually smaller sized than her. Many lanky men with slightly plumper women of all races.

sorry for the misunderstanding,,,but when one says 'russian gals' i mean the really hot model type...but yeah this gal and guy is ok,,he just skinnier...

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the PRC chinaman did not married because they like them, but because of out of necessity
this is results of years of killing female babies

they deserve what they get right now
yeah
killing female babies is a crime. they should marry the fatest ugliest nigger and smother them to death at night.

this gal ok wat, i dont mind
chinese-husband-Angola-wife.jpg

but this black gal i really dont mind,,,yum

220px-Zoe_Saldana_at_82nd_Academy_Awards_%28cropped%29.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Following nationalities/race deserve a mention.

1. Russian (already mention)
2. Ukranian
3. Uzbekistan
4. Iranian

Yes, Iranian girls are really pretty beneath the veil. You can see many of them in Pattaya and they dress like anyone else here. :p

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
All you ugly mudderfuckers here can dream on. Just because an ugly chinamen can score a pretty zulu chick doesnt mean an ugly sinkee can do the same. Happy New Year Ugly mudderfuckers. Wahahaha

Oh ya before I forget, u guys can keep all the ugly sinkee bitches for urself too. I dont think chinamen wanna touch those cunts...

Last edited: