• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many PRC men married Russian girl

SaboKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
El Chupagabra you are up next for assasination if you continue to piss off forummers here. Leemember Ivebert aka Allen Chen.

All you ugly mudderfuckers here can dream on. Just because an ugly chinamen can score a pretty zulu chick doesnt mean an ugly sinkee can do the same. Happy New Year Ugly mudderfuckers. Wahahaha

Oh ya before I forget, u guys can keep all the ugly sinkee bitches for urself too. I dont think chinamen wanna touch those cunts...

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
God damn ugly bitches and retarded looking chinamen. The bitches gonna regret because chinamen penises shrink over time and its puny to begin with. I guess a chinamen, owning a vegetable farm helps. They can grow some bitter gourd for their russian wives.

One of them is quite nice actually.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this gal ok wat, i dont mind

the problem for him is, there are now nigger men working in china, the more beautiful his nigger wife, the more chance she will dump his arse one day and run off with another nigger. so i think they better get the fat and ugly one. and smother him to death because of the crime of his father generation for killing babies.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Following nationalities/race deserve a mention.

1. Russian (already mention)
2. Ukranian
3. Uzbekistan
4. Iranian

Yes, Iranian girls are really pretty beneath the veil. You can see many of them in Pattaya and they dress like anyone else here. :p

i am quite sure russian gals dun like asian cause they are racists.
maybe they are waiting for something better.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maria Sharapova

maria-sharapova-picture-2.jpg
maria_sharapova.jpg

when i saw this thread, i thought the russian gals will be like the model looking types we see on tv,,,not this sort of 'quality'..nothing to brag about leh,,and these Northern Ah Tiongs do look funny...are these the average Northern AH Tiong looks?

My fav is this one lah. I don't think she's lanky. What a beauty to behold !

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Maria Sharapova

even for ah tiong with billion dollars, it will be impossible to get the wimbledon champion

I don't think AT would consider that champion she's not hot looking and more importantly she's not the only gal in the world.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I don't think AT would consider that champion she's not hot looking and more importantly she's not the only gal in the world.

what do you mean she is not hot. she is steaming HOT. I remember you, you are the guy who want to get a thai gal, pls man, no thai gal is comparable to Maria.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what do you mean she is not hot. she is steaming HOT. I remember you, you are the guy who want to get a thai gal, pls man, no thai gal is comparable to Maria.

dude i don't want a thai gal. You see you need to know how to read. I'm sure you're referring to the thread where i was asking if there were any decent thai gals around or something to that effect. I didn't mention that i wanted a thai gal, i was asking if there were such gals around cos of their rep as sex workers. Goddamn it.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vietnam's Veronica Ngo

ngo-thanh-van-008.jpg

Thai girls have strange looks so not me either. But, you can't be sure there may be an exception or rare pearl among the crowd. Every country has a representative like Vietnam's Veronica Ngo. She appeared on Rouge (on channel 5) in Singapore once. A beauty !

220px-Ngo_Thanh_Van_22072007_BKKIFF.jpg

During 2004, Ngo Thanh Van made her first international appearance in Rouge, a 13-part MTV television series that is shown mostly around midnight on AZN Television. 'Rouge' was produced by MTV Asia & MediaCorp Singapore and was broadcasted widely in Asia and Australia.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Vietnam's Veronica Ngo

Thai girls have strange looks so not me either. But, you can't be sure there may be an exception or rare pearl among the crowd. Every country has a representative like Vietnam's Veronica Ngo. She appeared on Rouge (on channel 5) in Singapore once. A beauty !
During 2004, Ngo Thanh Van made her first international appearance in Rouge, a 13-part MTV television series that is shown mostly around midnight on AZN Television. 'Rouge' was produced by MTV Asia & MediaCorp Singapore and was broadcasted widely in Asia and Australia.

again not comparable to maria, no vietcong are better than Maria Sharapova

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her Father's A Norwegian, I Think

again not comparable to maria, no vietcong are better than Maria Sharapova

Maybe, she still has that Indo Chinese look lah. She's tall and she became a model there. Her father's a Norwegian ? Yah, some vikings' country.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Her Father's A Norwegian, I Think

Maybe, she still has that Indo Chinese look lah. She's tall and she became a model there. Her father's a Norwegian ? Yah, some vikings' country.

Ngo Thanh Van is mixed with white? She looks pure chinese northern chinese to me.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Her Father's A Norwegian, I Think

Heilongjiang is a FTZ, u can barter, cash or human! Wahahaha...Time to buy a ruskie woman for CNY!

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: It Happens All The Time

Thought this thread is about Russian pussies :confused: what's a Viet pussy doing here ?
Same commie ideals but different race lah
:p