• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many moons ago GinFreely dared me to swear that i will be struct by lightning if she is a virgin. I took up the challenge and am still alive

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to be fair to virgin, a direct lightning strike that can kill or maim is sextremely rare. like striking lottery. thus bet bo pa kei. it’s like claiming you’ll be hit by lightning if raping your mom and his sisters and all your female cousins is true.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
處女貞節高
真假不必拗

婚姻走一遭
證明曾發騷

處女貞節高
真假不必拗

前夫挨一刀
前妻急忙拋

處女貞節高
真假不必拗

粗話滾滔滔
何來有貞操

處女貞節高
真假不必拗

任你再嘮叨
事實仍糟糕
Tsk tsk tsk you despicable Cantonese bully dog ownself dont do good deeds others do good deeds must keep quiet so that no one knows you didn’t do. Some more keep doing evil insult virgin as public toilet and yet dare not swear if I am a virgin your reincarnation and next 18 generations family women be whore. Tell lies to harm me can win? Dare not swear already show your true character evil coward scumbag son of public toilet. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely as always can only copy paste the same vulgar shit to avoid answering the question.

Why did i not get struck by lighting if she is a virgin as she claimed?
You haven’t died violent death yet because you Cantonese bully dog didn’t swear. Do swear now die a violent death AND next 18 generations become whore if I am a virgin. Should be no problem so since you said you swear before right?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
her mouth oso no more virgin... :geek:
Another busted fake mark Andrew yeo and Jeremy Quek that dare not swear if i am a virgin and never suck a single cock in light you die a violent death and next 18 generations become whore. Pui!
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
to be fair to virgin, a direct lightning strike that can kill or maim is sextremely rare. like striking lottery. thus bet bo pa kei. it’s like claiming you’ll be hit by lightning if raping your mom and his sisters and all your female cousins is true.
What lightning strike? That’s too mild. Swear to die a violent death crushed to pieces or burnt alive.

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
You haven’t died violent death yet because you Cantonese bully dog didn’t swear. Do swear now die a violent death AND next 18 generations become whore if I am a virgin. Should be no problem so since you said you swear before right?
The question is why I didn't get struck by lightning if you are a virgin. Not for you to keep making new request/challenges again and again and again until you succeed in getting what you want. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. If someone eventually gets struck by lighting after redoing your challenges for a 100 time doesn't mean you are right

No wonder your ass got fired by KT Latha. Your brain can't process anything logically

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The question is why I didn't get struck by lightning if you are a virgin. Not for you to keep making new request/challenges again and again and again until you succeed in getting what you want. Even a broken clock is right twice a day. If someone eventually gets struck by lighting after redoing your challenges for a 100 time doesn't mean you are right

No wonder your ass got fired by KT Latha. Your brain can't process anything logically
NPNT. You are a busted fake LIAR Cantonese criminal bully dog that didn’t swear moons ago or now. Pui another son of public toilet harassing me a virgin as one.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
自知詩詞 糟透底
只是神來 揮一筆
故事人物 盡非禮
用詞猥瑣 褻瀆女

金玉其外 敗絮己
沐猴而冠 不討喜
何必強求 是處女
節操服人 真烈女

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
NPNT. You are a busted fake LIAR Cantonese criminal bully dog that didn’t swear moons ago or now. Pui another son of public toilet harassing me a virgin as one.
lanjiao lah... when your lightning curse never work, you spin it as never swear

images

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
lanjiao lah... when your lightning curse never work, you spin it as never swear

images
NPNT spinning is YOU Cantonese bully dog you said you swear but now said it’s I curse. Busted fake liar. Nevermind just do it again NOW. Dare not? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
NPNT spinning is YOU Cantonese bully dog you said you swear but now said it’s I curse. Busted fake liar. Nevermind just do it again NOW. Dare not? Pui!
Btw I swear myself I die violent death if I am not virgin also not dead means what? Means @in3deep you Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant tell lies no swear. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
自知詩詞 糟透底
只是神來 揮一筆
故事人物 盡非禮
用詞猥瑣 褻瀆女

金玉其外 敗絮己
沐猴而冠 不討喜
何必強求 是處女
節操服人 真烈女
Wow piang Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant you tell lies you think everyone like you dare not swear? I virgin must accept your bully dog insult? I got swear die a violent death, you leh? Dare not swear want to keep smearing and insulting me a virgins as dirty. Pui! Dirty is your sell nude sell cb Cantonese family women. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow piang Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant you tell lies you think everyone like you dare not swear? I virgin must accept your bully dog insult? I got swear die a violent death, you leh? Dare not swear want to keep smearing and insulting me a virgins as dirty. Pui! Dirty is your sell nude sell cb Cantonese family women. Pui!
@musclepower so damn sure then act like a man and swear lah. 真小人就是这样。卑鄙无耻。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower so damn sure then act like a man and swear lah. 真小人就是这样。卑鄙无耻。
Tsk tsk tsk you @musclepower despicable Cantonese bully dog ownself dont do good deeds others do good deeds must keep quiet so that no one knows you didn’t do. Some more keep doing evil insult virgin as public toilet and yet dare not swear if I am a virgin your reincarnation and next 18 generations family women be whore. Tell lies to harm me can win? Dare not swear already show your true character evil coward scumbag son of public toilet. Pui!