• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MAN SLEEPING WITH FRIEND’S MOTHER GOT CAUGHT BY FRIEND AT BOAT QUAY

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
You evil loser Malaysian chicken slut son @nightsafari clone up this thread around me. Pui!
I'm warning you gin. My patience with the crap in this forum is not particularly strong. Honestly, @Leongsam, if you think this is an ideal representation of free speech, then I think you're purposefully seeking the dregs of society. Maybe not financially, but spiritually.

Back to you Ms Gan. If you call me a clone one more time, I'm going to escalate my responses to you. You have been given fair warning. I'm myself and original. If you need attention that badly, I will find a way to give it to you. Just pray that it is in a manner that you can accept.

To make myself clear. You can engage me in interesting discussions about the issues of being Hokkien. Alternatively, you can engage me as a vulgar, low class, foul-mouthed person. Choose your path. I will treat you accordingly.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm warning you gin. My patience with the crap in this forum is not particularly strong. Honestly, @Leongsam, if you think this is an ideal representation of free speech, then I think you're purposefully seeking the dregs of society. Maybe not financially, but spiritually.

Back to you Ms Gan. If you call me a clone one more time, I'm going to escalate my responses to you. You have been given fair warning. I'm myself and original. If you need attention that badly, I will find a way to give it to you. Just pray that it is in a manner that you can accept.

To make myself clear. You can engage me in interesting discussions about the issues of being Hokkien. Alternatively, you can engage me as a vulgar, low class, foul-mouthed person. Choose your path. I will treat you accordingly.
Why do you even bother to engage in an insane woman? You eat too full on a sunny Sunday and got nothing to do is it? Come Before Jetty join us for fishing lah. Got chiobu cyclists all in tight fitting breast size revealing gear to beo song song :roflmao:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You evil hypocrite liar criminal bully Malaysian son of sugar baby got the cheek to give me warning for calling you a clone when you have no qualms to insult me sugar baby by keep upping who is Ginfreely sugar daddy thread pretending to ask about strawberry. That’s how fake and self entitled you are. You are the evil clone of strawberry. Pui!

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you even bother to engage in an insane woman? You eat too full on a sunny Sunday and got nothing to do is it? Come Before Jetty join us for fishing lah. Got chiobu cyclists all in tight fitting breast size revealing gear to beo song song :roflmao:
that is a very interesting proposition. Let's go! :thumbsup: