• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MAN SLEEPING WITH FRIEND’S MOTHER GOT CAUGHT BY FRIEND AT BOAT QUAY

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
news.nestia.com

5e602372eb19fda66e5fc14767a28329.jpg

A man shared a story of how he was caught by his friend at Boat Quay after drinking at a pub.

The man then told his friend he had a “sacred relationship” with his mother.

My friend of 5 years just blocked me on all social media accounts after he caught me with his mother.

My friend was a “teen baby”, his mother was only 16 when she gave birth to my friend, meaning she is 36 this year. But she still looks so delicious.

I often go over to his house to play games and his mother often called me “handsome boy”, that was one time I went over and saw his mother was sleeping on the couch without wearing anything on the inside and it was simply irresistible.

She suddenly woke up and caught me staring, she then asked “What I want”, I said Im just waiting for her son to shower finish.

She then went into her room and asked me to come, I followed and she showed ME MORE. She took my number and tell me to come back tomorrow at 8 AM.

So I went back the next day and my friend was not around we kind of did it
It started from here to a weekly thing and there was one time we went to Boat Quay for a drink.

As we were heading out of the pub to wait for the taxi at the coffee shop, she kissed me on the cheek before boarding the taxi.

My friend happened to be eating noodles at the coffee shop and shouted. His mother quickly got into the taxi and left and I was left getting questioned by his friend.

After getting interrogated by him, I finally broke and admit that I had a special relationship with his mother.
This was just last week and he had blocked me from all social media. But his mother still tells me to come over when my friend is not around.

She told me that she has been alone for a long time and his son will eventually get used to it and tell me not to mind so much.

My brain is telling me is wrong, but my little brother is telling me that it is right. There is no turning back

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friend was a “teen baby”, his mother was only 16 when she gave birth to my friend, meaning she is 36 this year. But she still looks so delicious.

Single mothers are sluts. Never forget this fact.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
news.nestia.com

5e602372eb19fda66e5fc14767a28329.jpg

A man shared a story of how he was caught by his friend at Boat Quay after drinking at a pub.

The man then told his friend he had a “sacred relationship” with his mother.

My friend of 5 years just blocked me on all social media accounts after he caught me with his mother.

I often go over to his house to play games and his mother often called me “handsome boy”, that was one time I went over and saw his mother was sleeping on the couch without wearing anything on the inside and it was simply irresistible.

She suddenly woke up and caught me staring, she then asked “What I want”, I said Im just waiting for her son to shower finish.

She then went into her room and asked me to come, I followed and she showed ME MORE. She took my number and tell me to come back tomorrow at 8 AM.

So I went back the next day and my friend was not around we kind of did it
It started from here to a weekly thing and there was one time we went to Boat Quay for a drink.

As we were heading out of the pub to wait for the taxi at the coffee shop, she kissed me on the cheek before boarding the taxi.

My friend happened to be eating noodles at the coffee shop and shouted. His mother quickly got into the taxi and left and I was left getting questioned by his friend.

After getting interrogated by him, I finally broke and admit that I had a special relationship with his mother.
This was just last week and he had blocked me from all social media. But his mother still tells me to come over when my friend is not around.

She told me that she has been alone for a long time and his son will eventually get used to it and tell me not to mind so much.

My brain is telling me is wrong, but my little brother is telling me that it is right. There is no turning back
This is definitely a story by BCM