• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man found guilty of raping woman he met at Zouk appeals against conviction

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The reason why they call us lau kong is because they call all their sex partners lau kongs to avoid calling out the wrong name.

I think the reason is because she can't remember your name. It's like we guys, when we need a favour in the street and spot someone we've met before who can help, but somehow can't remember his name. So we walk up to him and call him bro as if he's our sworn blood brother to ask for the favour. (From Streetsmart Bible :biggrin:)

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nevertheless, the case doesn't look like rape to me. If Subhas can't win this one, he should be planning for retirement.

Subhas is over-rated especially by the not-so-educated. I recently came across at least 3 Ah Bengs who mati mati wanted to hire Subhas even though they stand 0% chance of winning their respective cases. One was tested positive (CNB's case), another for drink driving (second time) and the third, for illegal lottery. Evidence kau kau, how to fight and win? To them, Subhas is like God!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Subhas is over-rated especially by the not-so-educated. I recently came across at least 3 Ah Bengs who mati mati wanted to hire Subhas even though they stand 0% chance of winning their respective cases. One was tested positive (CNB's case), another for drink driving (second time) and the third, for illegal lottery. Evidence kau kau, how to fight and win? To them, Subhas is like God!

My friend got himself into trouble few years back.. Hired Subhas as his lawyer.. Asked him why he picked Subhas.. He said because Subhas always appeared on papers and so he must be a very good lawyer.... In the end, no use.. Still kena prison sentence..:biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeah, to the Sengs and Bengs, Subhas is the only lawyer they've heard of. But it police and legal circles, everybody knows Subhas is overrated. He's famous only for taking up high media profile capital penalty cases that no other lawyers wanted, and practically lost every one of them anyway.

I used a small Chinatown two-man firm lawyer to win my drunken driving case whilst under licence disqualification case. I was grateful to be so lucky and learned my lesson too. Though I walked off the court a free man, not even needing to pay any fine, I didn't bother retaking my licence even after 1-year disqualification was up. Take bus, MRT and taxi. For if one day, I really kill somebody on the road, no smart story me and my lawyer cook up can save me, or the innocent victim.

But lawyers, we must know how to choose and how to use. For example, to sue a company for bankruptcy, I'd let Allen & Gledhill army undertake the case.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My friend got himself into trouble few years back.. Hired Subhas as his lawyer.. Asked him why he picked Subhas.. He said because Subhas always appeared on papers and so he must be a very good lawyer.... In the end, no use.. Still kena prison sentence..:biggrin:

Subhas takes on high profile cases to attract more biz. He is not a sloppy lawyer though. But not as great as painted by some.

There are limits to what a lawyer can do. As long as the lawyer gets you the best possible outcome, I think it's a fair deal. The first stage is advice as to whether to PG or claim trial based on evidence. The second stage is making rep to AGC - reduction of charge, number of charges etc. If all else fails, to mitigate intelligently.

Some cases are fightable and winnable. If a lawyer screw up here coz didn't prepare adequately, that's a cardinal sin. Others, zero chance. Just mitigate.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I used a small Chinatown two-man firm lawyer to win my drunken driving case whilst under licence disqualification case

I am disappointed! You could have defended yourself instead of wasting money. That $$$ saved can be put to better use.

If ever I have to turn up in court as an accused, I will defend myself.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The guy should be charged not base on rape but based on his choice of woman.

so many potential slut and women out there and he chose a 3rd world sinkie.. he should be hanged!!!!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The guy should be charged not base on rape but based on his choice of woman.

so many potential slut and women out there and he chose a 3rd world sinkie.. he should be hanged!!!!

At least he banged a woman with a real pussy. U? Sadly, u like your 'women' to have balls which u don't have.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At least he banged a woman with a real pussy. U? Sadly, u like your 'women' to have balls which u don't have.

Did i say that???? it is all you low life sinkie shit who claimed that.. you got to show prove to back up what you say
I suggest that you check your mum if she got balls, if so, you might be born out from an arsehole.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did i say that???? it is all you low life sinkie shit who claimed that.. you got to show prove to back up what you say
I suggest that you check your mum if she got balls, if so, you might be born out from an arsehole.

We don't need to check with your mum. She told the whole world on all major news networks that she peed and out u came. Or maybe she shit. Can't remember the details.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sex On YouTube ?

ramgen2.jpg

No use. The cunt can still cry rape. I suggest installing hidden cameras in your bedroom before bringing a woman home. If she cries rape later the bonking, you can submit the video evidence in court and sue her.

What you mean is ... wha ! I didn't know you are into this. I can understand this. And presenting it on YouTube ? Yap, the show off era.

edc019.jpg

Sabun

Alfrescian
Loyal
men usually get the brunt of it although consensual sex. but then again men can never say no to sex especially when the offer given come from a pleasant looking face.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Won't Recognise The Justice System, It's Fake !

Book-Evil-Deeds.jpg

Your wife can also accuse u of rape.

As you can see the justice system is getting wayward. Rape is different from forced sex on a spouse ! A blind judge with a dumb mind. Even, if the woman is divorced from that man, it's not rape.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I once kena this experience. Sibei song. After penetration and some action,, she kpkb pu yeow pu yeow pu yeow pu yeow pu yeow many many times. I thought simi taich tell me pu yeow. I stopped pumping and asked her pu yeow ser mok? She told me PU YEOW TING!

LOL. nice one!