• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Makilyo in deep shit ! Hottest news in Taiwan

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
掉水, 掉水。。 我没事了, 现在可以去揍那个Taxi司机了!

20111103.115329_shinmin_yifeng.jpg

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha....typical frog in the well and the prataman thinks he knows everything in the world.....LOL
latest news....case was settled in court with compensaton of NT3mil (around SGD130k).......
commonsense is not so common in this world.

i totally agree. you are absolutely spot-on as always on the prataman's garbage.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being Black Is Cool ? Suck My Dicky First

A chink rapper!!!!! ?????

I can understand chinks trying to be white but now we have some who actually want to be BLACK!!!??:eek:

What a pathetic species.:rolleyes:

You are right. There nothing to imitate the so-called black's culture, unless they do have any respectable one. R&B and especially raps are pathetic. Maybe, they should just stick to Gospel Rock.

[video=youtube;3ZdCecDW1I8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZdCecDW1I8[/video]