• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Makilyo in deep shit ! Hottest news in Taiwan

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Makiyojail1.jpg

Makiyo and two other bit-part actresses were summoned by Taipei’s prosecutors on Monday night about their friend’s taxi assault case.

Makiyo, Ya-zi (ㄚ子) and Xiang Ying (湘瑩) could face jail terms of up to 12 years if they are found guilty of having encouraged their Japanese friend Takateru Tomoyori to beat up the taxi driver.

The incident occurred last Thursday night, when Makiyo and Tomoyori allegedly refused to wear their seat belts, with the conflict escalating into a physical dispute.

According to a witness, Makiyo kicked the door of the taxi after the group got out of the cab — and Tomoyori then kicked the taxi driver in the head.

They then left the scene without calling for an ambulance.

The driver remains in intensive care after suffering serious head injuries, two fractured ribs, a brain hemorrhage and concussion.

The three celebrities’ behavior has triggered waves of criticism on the Internet and in showbiz.

More than 240,000 netizens joined the anti-Makiyo page on Facebook and rapper Yan GuanxiJY (顏冠希JY) produced a song to ridicule her called Mak!yo suck my D!$%.

Japanese netizens were angered to find that Makiyo is of Japanese and Taiwanese descent, demanding that she withdraw from the showbiz because “No Japanese knows you.”

Senior celebrity figures also condemned them.

It is rumored that Tomoyori is a member of the yakuza, Japan’s mafia.

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah beh...this is how horrible they look without makeup? KNN...the kweys at Geylang look 10x more beautiful, more fuckable compared to these....

CCB, beat up taxi driver on way to mass orgy is it? KNN, blame it on high alcohol? How fucking convenient.

nxt time i drunk i can go murder someone liao? Fuck...come Geylang i oso won't accept...rotten characters. Ought to be comfort women at the dirtiest street of Kong Shiek or somewhere...anywhere....(xcept Geylang)

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She claimed the taxi driver tried to molest her. She came to one of the singapore thai discos to perform. I think it's called avalon. I seen her photo together with 1 contact at her concert here.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... rapper Yan GuanxiJY (顏冠希JY) produced a song to ridicule her called Mak!yo suck my D!$% ...
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/kuY3xb0EQ_0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> ... ... ...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
regarding the vid, why dont juz put "Makiyo suck my dick"?
why so many symbols? :biggrin:

A chink rapper!!!!! ?????

I can understand chinks trying to be white but now we have some who actually want to be BLACK!!!??:eek:

What a pathetic species.:rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I can understand chinks trying to be white but now we have some who actually want to be BLACK!!!??:eek:

Have you heard of middle eastern rappers? Look i'm not one for hip hop that's not english cos they rap exactly the same way that's why i listen to dancehall reggae.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yk37PcZ6TPQ" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0h7rD4v6ibM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jail them all and let the convicts in jail take more care of them. If the driver died, they will become murderers.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

White boys also want to rap like blacks. You can blame Eminem for that.

Chinese rapper:
[video=youtube;qs4xaj68eWw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs4xaj68eWw[/video]

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
20120208.102948_makiyo.jpg

Entertainer Makiyo barred from leaving Taiwan

Taiwanese singer and actress Makiyo was released on NT$30,000 (S$1,263) bail and barred from leaving the country early Tuesday, after being questioned by the Taipei District Prosecutors Office overnight about the alleged assault of a taxi driver.

Makiyo was listed as a defendant in the case on suspicion of malicious destruction of property and aggravated assault, yesterday, five days after the incident occurred.
RELATED STORIES

Taiwanese actress Makiyo apologises after taxi beating
Japan respects judiciary in taxi driver case

Makiyo's two local female entertainer friends Yaz, who rose to fame by emulating the daughter of former President Chen Shui-bian, and Vanessa, an assistant program host, were confirmed to also have been present at the incident.

The Assault

The prosecutors concluded yesterday that the incident occurred while the trio and Takateru Tomoyori were drunk. Makiyo had gotten into an argument with the taxi driver surnamed Lin, who asked her to fasten her seat belt to comply with traffic safety regulations, the prosecutors said.

The group had decided to switch to a different taxi, and Makiyo, upon getting out of the taxi, kicked the vehicle's door. When Lin tried to call the police, Tomoyori assaulted him, beating him to the ground, kicking his head, and calling him names. The foursome then hailed another cab and fled the scene, according to prosecutors.

A witness testified to Tomoyori's statement that he was the only person involved in the assault. According to the witness, Makiyo and her friends had not participated in any physical violence; they just stood there and looked on.

Makiyo was released on bail while Yaz and Vanessa were released on their own recognizance after several hours of questioning.

When the trio left the prosecutors office at around 2 am Tuesday, they bowed several times to express their regret.

Tomoyori again apologized yesterday, admitting to having single-handedly committed all of the violence, and asking the public to not project the animosity toward him onto Japan as a nation in general.

pic4.jpg

Makiyo teared up and broke down as she apologised to the taxi driver's family.

pic12.jpg

Tomoyori was arrested Friday after striking a taxi driver, surnamed Lin, who suffered serious head injuries, two fractured ribs, a brain hemorrhage and concussion after being struck.