• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lobang King Ways/Wins- Scam Alert

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
heard they collected and banked in.

2mrw 230pm chq cleared then they publicise , wait CHQ kena blocked or freezer.

IMG_20201015_142400.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can’t believe so many goondus here
He will always get it right coz the tickets are all doctored. And the cheques too
He wants you to pay him money to get the so called tips.
Can report as cheating

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why does he need to collect small sums of money from assorted clowns to provide winning tips when it’s much easier to personally bet on those matches and win?

Lol.... if anyone with half a brain use that logic, they won’t bother.

tommyfc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look like its not as simple as I think.. They know which match but to get the exact score, you need to..

PM me, let me tell you how it works

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Look like its not as simple as I think.. They know which match but to get the exact score, you need to..

Please feel free to share your wisdom with me, thank you in advance :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hundreds of games play, how they choose to pick one winning game is unbelievable. How about any of the BIG league games, any kelong.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think he either doctored it else is he cover many bets with $5k so final leesult he either loss a little or win a little KNN hence he want to con people to subscribe to ensure bao jiak KNN