• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lobang King Ways/Wins- Scam Alert

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
put money win money, really posted video to show 2:2 scoreline on bet slip.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
1602436420190.png

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 93066
KNN my uncle also want to leeshare this 2feb2020 first lace of the day opened a $5 pay $112 occasion KNN when my uncle saw is all having 2 including odds of $112 he knew this is it :biggrin: KNN KNN KNN is this 天和地利 or coincidental? KNN

/

View attachment 93066
KNN my uncle also want to leeshare this 2feb2020 first lace of the day opened a $5 pay $112 occasion KNN when my uncle saw is all having 2 including odds of $112 he knew this is it :biggrin: KNN KNN KNN is this 天和地利 or coincidental? KNN

/

Kamsia Kamsia ,

IMG_20201012_123210.jpg

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very simple to tell if scam or not what..............

get the guy to show his ticket BEFORE the match.................not AFTER...............

like i've said..............they just buy a number of tickets on same match............then show the winning one..............

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

get the guy to show his ticket BEFORE the match.................not AFTER...............

like i've said..............they just buy a number of tickets on same match............then show the winning one..............
KNN my uncle think if is not doctored ticket even win 250k or 2.5 mil etc also same same lo KNN this type is just the magnitude KNN

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

U don't even need that to know it's a con job. Why will they give u free lobang when they can just bet themselves and win the money directly.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think if is not doctored ticket even win 250k or 2.5 mil etc also same same lo KNN this type is just the magnitude KNN
My uncle also think for big punter money to them are just tokens KNN when they win big they also don't leelee spend it KNN they will leeturn it soon and even they were to spend on big items very soon they will sell it also KNN

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U don't even need that to know it's a con job. Why will they give u free lobang when they can just bet themselves and win the money directly.

aiyah.................you cannot say that...............becoz if i have inside info................i will share freely one.................. :roflmao:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LA Lost 0-4 to SJ on home ground
Surely they will not get this one correct.
If can get this one, the odds must be significant and really kelong.