• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lobang King Ways/Wins- Scam Alert

asenmaga

Alfrescian
Loyal
You seems to be a new account just for this post , Why not you share your experience and so that the next person does not fall into the same
scam again ?
This is the only way to share that others are aware of it ? Our Police and even Singapore Pool's whose images are used as part of the "scam" dont seems to do anything about it.... that is why you went thru what u went thru ?

Dingoblue

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't reg for the account and I'm just a silent reader for years. although I've been scammed and nothing to be ashamed.
never saw this thread and never thought that it could happen to me.

what it happens -
they would ask you to transfer 50% before any tips are provided. (so-called what it agreed)
after you transfer, they told you that now they would require to transfer the 50% as all the members would need to follow.
The doctored bet slip would be shared.

so-called tip:
questions the scammer for a WHY (intension to see their reply) the reply takes so much longer before they scam you to transfer the amount.
Reply in such a way that if you are not a VIP group then all the tips shared would be fake, it sends another screenshot that another guy also in the same state as me. (using this screenshot would use to cover their own track and lead others to believe them)

They do not hard sell nor push you to join as VIP. using mental strategies and lead you that they are helping you.
Naturally, this fall in place when your mental state is not functional.
The scammer will addon anther statement that men wear pants and balr blar blar!! men wear pants and tell you some story along that line.
Apart from the scammer page, there is a handful of fake profiles. created a lot of fake news and leads many others to msg them and the story goes on.
I did my own homework but is too late.

asenmaga

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't reg for the account and I'm just a silent reader for years. although I've been scammed and nothing to be ashamed.
never saw this thread and never thought that it could happen to me.

what it happens -
they would ask you to transfer 50% before any tips are provided. (so-called what it agreed)
after you transfer, they told you that now they would require to transfer the 50% as all the members would need to follow.
The doctored bet slip would be shared.

so-called tip:
questions the scammer for a WHY (intension to see their reply) the reply takes so much longer before they scam you to transfer the amount.
Reply in such a way that if you are not a VIP group then all the tips shared would be fake, it sends another screenshot that another guy also in the same state as me. (using this screenshot would use to cover their own track and lead others to believe them)

They do not hard sell nor push you to join as VIP. using mental strategies and lead you that they are helping you.
Naturally, this fall in place when your mental state is not functional.
The scammer will addon anther statement that men wear pants and balr blar blar!! men wear pants and tell you some story along that line.
Apart from the scammer page, there is a handful of fake profiles. created a lot of fake news and leads many others to msg them and the story goes on.
I did my own homework but is too late.
Thank You very much for sharing... by sharing hopefully more people will not fall into their trap. I am like you never sign up an account, just a silent reader until I was "attracted by this too good to be true " football tipping service . When I saw this posting.. .I decided to observe and analyze and noted they "doctored" the Singapore Pool's wining ticket.

You can check back... My first posting on this site is in this thread .