• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lobang King Ways/Wins- Scam Alert

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
tenor.gif

Gum Yong dou tark :biggrin: KNN
ok OK my uncle shall stop here before samster start to tulan KNN lkw way or my uncle way is individual choice KNN my uncle already stated the basic rule to apply for gamblers and done something for the community KNN just recap some important pointers that football betting has nothing to do with team strength I.e probability of which team to win lose or draw is also useless becas end leesult will just be acted according to instructions KNN :whistling:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN leeopening of jleague KNN as usual go for highest odds if want to bet :biggrin: KNN collect money as usual KNN
Screenshot_20210228-090124_Chrome.jpg

FT 2-0 KNN

Screenshot_20210228-090201_Chrome.jpg

FT 0-1 KNN

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210228-090124_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210228-090124_Chrome.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 88

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN leeopening of jleague KNN as usual go for highest odds if want to bet :biggrin: KNN collect money as usual KNN
View attachment 104763
FT 2-0 KNN

View attachment 104764
FT 0-1 KNN
Leecap of what my uncle always preached KNN want to bet always go for 3 face high odds KNN don't be stoopid use big money to win small money as the chances of opening the small odds is in fact same or lower than the big odds KNN when you bet big odds you either bo lai or win KNN also don't be stoopid to bet all big odds blindly KNN for which big odds to pick is your luck liao KNN my uncle has his wise simple motto - do not follow the herd + his break sg pool secret code = success KNN

asenmaga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have been busy the start of the new year , just realised that Lobang King Ways has changed name again ,

Scam Alert !!

***New Name is SG Pools *** Seems getting more desperate and daring to change to this new name !

my winning parley last night ( over 9 odds )

Huat Huat Huat :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

694D5198-B416-41E3-A620-017EC1A3C12A.png

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN as usual continue to collect money following same rule KNN :biggrin:
Together with using sg pool secret code- Want to bet take the highest odds becas the probability of winning is same as the lower odds so why be stoopid KNN else don't bet KNN the leesult mostly will be win or bo lai KNN what for gamble if lose money KNN
Screenshot_20210307-073342_Gallery.jpg

FT 1-0 KNN

Screenshot_20210307-073512_Chrome.jpg

FT 0-2 KNN

Screenshot_20210307-073311_Chrome.jpg

FT 1-3 KNN

Screenshot_20210307-073330_Chrome.jpg

FT 2-1 KNN

asenmaga

Alfrescian
Loyal
My parley and single ( still got two parley open , as mixed europa matches with A league , English and Italian games - fingers crossed )

Huat Huat Huat
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

EEDEFA21-5EAA-440A-A665-D0DABC8B98CB.jpeg
B51EE695-8CBA-4BA3-9F33-6F44B1B71B0E.jpeg
8C3F5702-1236-4442-A2EE-631572B5CF75.jpeg

Last edited:

asenmaga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Out of the two parlays left from Europa league ,only one Huat , the other parlay that has A league MC & Italian league Lazio , wasn't able to clear the AH for lazio !
Here are the winning parlays (have misspelled parlay in past posting )
Huat Huat Huat

9901F873-CEFD-43ED-9B08-546A992F0C5D.jpeg

2667DC5B-3688-4CC6-BD91-DEC99C75CFEC.jpeg

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN CCB my uncle already made a calculated risk and monitoring and prophecy showed that kyoto could win this even not favourite KNN 18' kyoto scored and shortly match abandoned without leeson stated KNN first time my uncle kana this type of trap need to figure out how to overcome it to prevent future opportunity cost KNN
Screenshot_20210315-075019_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210315-075229_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210315-074910_Chrome.jpg

asenmaga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore Pools does not offer multiples (parlay ) for international matches -a bit Kiasu , and the unattractive odds , and the final few matches left in the leagues might be difficult ,for better opportunities maybe try again next season .
For those still playing Huat Huat Huat !

Dingoblue

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have been busy the start of the new year , just realised that Lobang King Ways has changed name again ,

Scam Alert !!

***New Name is SG Pools *** Seems getting more desperate and daring to change to this new name !

my winning parley last night ( over 9 odds )

Huat Huat Huat :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Kaypo and I did my CSI.. The new page have too many fake fb accounts. So called his supporter. Got scam and take it as a lesson learned. Treated it they need the money for medical.

asenmaga

Alfrescian
Loyal
last night i guess they are busy fixing up the fake supporter accounts ... sad to see some of the post was taken down..
You mean on Facebook post ? Have not follow for a long time,... I thought enough time for people to realize that is is clearly a SCAM /